World Cup 2022 Ecuador v Senegal, Netherlands v Qatar, Iran v USA, Wales v England - Tuesday 29th

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
sgBQZhZ.png

Hopefully we'll see some exciting games as it's win or bust for some now.

Ecuador v Senegal could be decent for that reason. I'll watch Wales v England but may switch to Iran v USA if it's looking like a better contest.

USA-Iran for me tonight. Winner progresses so hopefully a real cut and thrust to the game.

Wales' limitations have been exposed at this tournament, although I suspect England will just do enough to get the job done and win the group.

USA v Iran , should be a belter of a watch, I’d expect a no holds barred contest with lots of physicality from the Iranians .

Iran USA pick of the day.

Hope the Iranians utterly scud the self-styled land of the free/woke hypocrites into the last millennium

I'm thinking the Chariot riders and the Yanks to win. Will be tuning into the Iran game for the hopped up political theater, which may not even materialize

Ecuador v Senegal then Iran v The Great Satan and unholy Western serpent Yankee for me.

My bird has her pal coming round tonight to see the house for the first time. Hope she particularly likes the kitchen as no danger is she getting in the living room when the games on.

Should be easy wins for the English and Dutch today.
Wales have been utterly terrible and their big players haven't turned up, but they will be right up for this. Their passion is the only way I see them getting any sort of result but even then if England are professional it should be comfortable.

Ecuador v Senegal then Iran v The Great Satan and unholy Western serpent Yankee for me.

My bird has her pal coming round tonight to see the house for the first time. Hope she particularly likes the kitchen as no danger is she getting in the living room when the games on.
Any chance of some pic's later on then ?

Can’t be teasing us like that

Why let play go on when it was clearly offside? Either the goalie or the attacker could have got hurt there when it wasn't necessary.

Wonder if people watching Netherlands will get wise to the myth about van dyk being the best defender in the world according to English commentators. Quite good is how I'd describe him. Will get found out against good teams always probably score now :eek:

Back