World Cup 2022 Ecuador v Senegal, Netherlands v Qatar, Iran v USA, Wales v England - Tuesday 29th

"something must have happened to Valencia, he's holding his knee"

hasn't he not been taken off in both Ecuador games already? :D nothing in that

Hoping Senegal get through, my Gran used to live in Africa and spent a couple of years in Senegal. Spent most of her time in some country she is adamant begins with a U but there aren't any countries in Africa that begin with a U so I think she's at it.

Geography cannae be her strong point. Sounds like she's thinking of Yugoslavia

Hoping Senegal get through, my Gran used to live in Africa and spent a couple of years in Senegal. Spent most of her time in some country she is adamant begins with a U but there aren't any countries in Africa that begin with a U so I think she's at it.
Proper dad joke stuff here :D

I've always wondered what players talk about with the physio when it's obvious to both of them that the player is faking it.

When you watch Holland it is a bit like Rangers , lots of passing but lacking quality when they get into the box.
England as well sometimes, its just dreadful tactics get it forward get men attacking the opposition penalty box and you will probably get results.

This modern obsession with passing stats is just utterly bizarre to me, i just hope Beale understands how totally pointless it is in our league.

England as well sometimes, its just dreadful tactics get it forward get men attacking the opposition penalty box and you will probably get results.

This modern obsession with passing stats is just utterly bizarre to me, i just hope Beale understands how totally pointless it is in our league.
Getting frustrated probably because I need to them score another couple for a bet. They just pass the thing to death and then it fizzles out, You are right that England are just as frustrating.

Ecuador equalizer. Caicedo from a corner. brighton are going to make a fortune selling him on.

Bit off topic but do we know if Clive Tyldesley is ever going to do the commentary on Rangers TV again?

Back