Edmiston House Update

If I purchased 2 packages but moved house after the purchase, does anyone know how I would be able to change the address that the souvenir will be sent to?
Send a message using contact form at the bottom of this to confirm address change.

Unrelated note, but apart from the Main Stand the outside of the stadium really is an eyesore. Hope there's something to be done about it in future.

Barrowlands is 1500 iirc and they are fully booked for the next year apparantly.

I queried if there were any add ons for Our Donation in Shares, and was given
a Response of NO! Funny how holding shares in other organisations can bring along % discounts on associated brands. I don’t know if it’s just me, however at present our Support are being treated as the Mega Cash Cow with overpriced nearly everything?

You’re right in what you say but also the fans have the ability to say NO!

Has anyone ever received their model of Ibrox/Edminston house? Just realised I've not.

Still waiting on mine. Not fussed about the delay but given the reports of folk not getting what they ordered, an update would be nice.

On the face of it, that seems really small. Should’ve been aiming to have double that tbh

When was the last time you were at a dinner with a 1000 people at it?

The likes of the Radisson where the Rangers Burns night has been held has 50 tables of 10. It's about bang on for something like that.

The Barras and the ABC both hold similar numbers for concerts as EH will for standing.

I reckon they've got it pretty much ideal considering they have to use the footprint to have a club shop and museum too. If anything my concern would be that the museum size might not be as big as we want it to be due to the concert venue but then that's what will bring the money in so it's as big a priority as anything else.

What’s the craic with getting access to the bar on matchdays? Will this be a members only privilege or will their be paid access available to non members? Should be a great addition to the match day experience.

What’s the craic with getting access to the bar on matchdays? Will this be a members only privilege or will their be paid access available to non members? Should be a great addition to the match day experience.

As far as I am aware there is no priority access to anything except for a first look at the museum when ready.This is not a members club and I believe it will be a first come first serve as entrance to it.

Has anyone ever received their model of Ibrox/Edminston house? Just realised I've not.
They’ll probably blame the delay as I know there was meant to be a certificate signed by Steven Gerrard and Douglas park which I won’t be wanting anymore haha

As far as I am aware there is no priority access to anything except for a first look at the museum when ready.This is not a members club and I believe it will be a first come first serve as entrance to it.

FEATURE & BENEFITS

Official supporter offers a lifetime of incredible, unique benefits, namely:

Your name inscribed on the official supporters wall in the new Rangers museum

An official supporter welcome pack and exclusive gift (Ibrox Stadium and Edmiston House model)

The first opportunity to visit the Rangers museum

Priority window to purchase tickets for Rangers hosted events held in Edmiston House

Official certificate signed by Rangers Manager, Steven Gerrard and Chairman, Douglas Park

And lots more, visit the website to learn more​

FEATURE & BENEFITS

Official supporter offers a lifetime of incredible, unique benefits, namely:

Your name inscribed on the official supporters wall in the new Rangers museum

An official supporter welcome pack and exclusive gift (Ibrox Stadium and Edmiston House model)

The first opportunity to visit the Rangers museum

Priority window to purchase tickets for Rangers hosted events held in Edmiston House

Official certificate signed by Rangers Manager, Steven Gerrard and Chairman, Douglas Park

And lots more, visit the website to learn more​
Maybe wasn't clear enough what I posted.I specifically meant entrance to the bar on match days.Not other events where as you say priority windows to buy tickets are a benefit.

I'd forgotten about this, not received mine either, thought it was due at end of October but Mygers packs were late as well, so no real surprise. Be happy if I get it by Christmas!

That was my understanding and my motivation for buying as I refuse to go to the louden any more.

Hopefully the case
It isn’t the case.
That was what attracted me to the offer.
I am done with these things where they take your money and fail to deliver .

You would like to think so.
But sadly it isn’t the case.
No priority for those that chipped in the £150.
Just the scale model sent out before the 31st of October :rolleyes:
Wait, what did the £150 get us :D?

Do we not get priority access?

Did people think they’d get priority access to the bar all the time? How would it even work, would they have to leave spaces in case you turn up? I think you’ll get early access, some kind of preview night, same for the museum, but ongoing it would be hard to keep it just for people that have paid, especially on match days.

Wait, what did the £150 get us :D?

Do we not get priority access?
Turns out the £150’ get’s nothing . Another “ they’ll pay for anything we ask “ .! There comes a time when loyalty should be rewarded . Those who are members should be allowed access on match day . I even suggest gold and silver in a separate lounge

Did people think they’d get priority access to the bar all the time? How would it even work, would they have to leave spaces in case you turn up? I think you’ll get early access, some kind of preview night, same for the museum, but ongoing it would be hard to keep it just for people that have paid, especially on match days.
No, I thought it would be ticketed and people that paid the £150 would have a priority window to jump on and buy their access

Then on match days, first come, first served for the remaining capacity

I queried if there were any add ons for Our Donation in Shares, and was given
a Response of NO! Funny how holding shares in other organisations can bring along % discounts on associated brands. I don’t know if it’s just me, however at present our Support are being treated as the Mega Cash Cow with overpriced nearly everything?
Everyone, from the season ticket holder, the investor, to the board of directors and chairman.
The club is losing money, we either trail behind Celtic or all put our hand's in our pockets.
That's the reality and everyone's choice.
Many fans, and the board and their investors have decided we want to stretch things and win trophies, (It appears you as well) but we are all entitled not to bother and I'm sure if enough don't want to keep digging deep for a competitive team, the board will sell off assets to balance the books instead.

I've not received any recent emails regarding it, but does anyone know if the 50MyGers points have been allocated and if they drop off after 5years like other points or are they always on their providing your a member?

On match days they could allow people who had paid £150 priority entry for the first 15 minutes of the place opening,saving standing in a queue.
Just a thought…

I've not received any recent emails regarding it, but does anyone know if the 50MyGers points have been allocated and if they drop off after 5years like other points or are they always on their providing your a member?
They’ll eventually drop off, yeah

Back