Edmiston House Update

Everyone, from the season ticket holder, the investor, to the board of directors and chairman.
The club is losing money, we either trail behind Celtic or all put our hand's in our pockets.
That's the reality and everyone's choice.
Many fans, and the board and their investors have decided we want to stretch things and win trophies, (It appears you as well) but we are all entitled not to bother and I'm sure if enough don't want to keep digging deep for a competitive team, the board will sell off assets to balance the books instead.
Simple question do you believe it’s correct for Castore to have the Rangers Support to be paying in general the highest prices for merchandise than other Castore sports concerns.

Simple question do you believe it’s correct for Castore to have the Rangers Support to be paying in general the highest prices for merchandise than other Castore sports concerns.
Is it not rangers that set the prices?

Everyone, from the season ticket holder, the investor, to the board of directors and chairman.
The club is losing money, we either trail behind Celtic or all put our hand's in our pockets.
That's the reality and everyone's choice.
Many fans, and the board and their investors have decided we want to stretch things and win trophies, (It appears you as well) but we are all entitled not to bother and I'm sure if enough don't want to keep digging deep for a competitive team, the board will sell off assets to balance the books instead.
Maybe if we weren’t paying barker £10k a week to train at Murray park we could afford to give the fans something back .
. Season ticket , Mygers , CCCS, four tops ,
And for all that we still charge the highest in Europa league for tickets

Maybe if we weren’t paying barker £10k a week to train at Murray park we could afford to give the fans something back .
What would you have them do with Barker?
Someone asked the board to buy him, he's not been deemed good enough.
Show me a football club getting every transfer right.

I've seen 2 answers to my post and none are related.

Castore don't set the prices, Rangers do.
We have a £23 million loss to drag in, the directors are doing their bit by putting their money where their mouths are. They are also charging a small fortune for Europa League and Merchandise.

Anyone who doesn't want to pay it has that choice.
As do the directors.

If we all choose not to pay it, we sell our assets, and conform to a break even model, finishing way behind Celtic more often than not.
That's the choice, for everyone from fans to the boardroom and in between.

We have a £23 million loss to drag in, the directors are doing their bit by putting their money where their mouths are. They are also charging a small fortune for Europa League and Merchandise.

As do the directors.

If we all choose not to pay it, we sell our assets, and conform to a break even model, finishing way behind Celtic more often than not.
That’s going to have to happen eventually but I think the club will continue to push prices up, particularly around ticketing. When you’re selling out 46,000 STs, it’s clear that they’ve got the pricing strategy at a level customers (fans) are happy with. I think STs will go up between 5-10% across the board and I believe Bar72 is going up even more

However, the club need to be mindful there is a ceiling price they can charge before fans goodwill stops - European games/home cup games being the obvious one. I also firmly believe that mygers numbers will reduce so there’ll be a bigger emphasis on the “add-on” purchases they offer for points next season, with the carrot being dangled that the rolling periods going to 3 years

I’m sure all of us who purchased the supporters package got an email update today. Seems we are getting the welcome pack at the end of October & it doesn’t look like we will be ending the Castore deal anytime soon as the new Rangers store is being developed in collaboration with them. Looking forward to more updates as they come

57-C10-FC1-A490-4-E68-A6-A2-A68-BF31-A5283.jpg

B8-F97062-CE8-B-4167-9-D82-6-AB926-D0-FBDC.jpg
Is it just me or does this read like it was written by a flump?

That’s going to have to happen eventually but I think the club will continue to push prices up, particularly around ticketing. When you’re selling out 46,000 STs, it’s clear that they’ve got the pricing strategy at a level customers (fans) are happy with. I think STs will go up between 5-10% across the board and I believe Bar72 is going up even more

However, the club need to be mindful there is a ceiling price they can charge before fans goodwill stops - European games/home cup games being the obvious one. I also firmly believe that mygers numbers will reduce so there’ll be a bigger emphasis on the “add-on” purchases they offer for points next season, with the carrot being dangled that the rolling periods going to 3 years
Many clubs with a stadium such as ours, especially overseas price very differently.
You get premium seating at Ibrox for a relatively small amount more than restricted view seats.

The club would do well to stick to the base price for poor seating Broomloan and Copland down the very front and at the very back, restricted view seating in the enclosures, and so on.
And up prices in other areas.

It's pretty much time the seating plan was ripped up.
New pricing.
People who want to keep "their seat" allowed to sit with anyone they choose within their group as long as they are happy with new pricing if applicable, people moved up to 2 or 3 places, to remove singles for sale.

This will help income streams.
Shorten waiting lists.
Allow more friends to sit together.

Many clubs with a stadium such as ours, especially overseas price very differently.
You get premium seating at Ibrox for a relatively small amount more than restricted view seats.

The club would do well to stick to the base price for poor seating Broomloan and Copland down the very front and at the very back, restricted view seating in the enclosures, and so on.

New pricing.
People who want to keep "their seat" allowed to sit with anyone they choose within their group as long as they are happy with new pricing if applicable, people moved up to 2 or 3 places, to remove singles for sale.

Shorten waiting lists.
Can’t really compare that when the product on offer is absolutely appalling in comparison though

I’d agree my seat is probably around £25/30 undervalued so a 5% increase would be just about palatable, a 10% increase would be pushing it but it would get paid - but with mygers £40 included, you’re looking at approx 20% increase in 2 seasons

Understand the clubs main source of income is the fans but my point was more that there’s a ceiling price and they’re fast approaching it. The club can’t increase ST prices by 5% year on year and expect the numbers not to dwindle, definitely on the cusp of fans walking away from STs and thousands won’t renew mygers if the club isn’t careful

Can’t really compare that when the product on offer is absolutely appalling in comparison though

I’d agree my seat is probably around £25/30 undervalued so a 5% increase would be just about palatable, a 10% increase would be pushing it but it would get paid - but with mygers £40 included, you’re looking at approx 20% increase in 2 seasons

Understand the clubs main source of income is the fans but my point was more that there’s a ceiling price and they’re fast approaching it. The club can’t increase ST prices by 5% year on year and expect the numbers not to dwindle, definitely on the cusp of fans walking away from STs and thousands won’t renew mygers if the club isn’t careful
I agree completely. But where some seats are over priced I'd say others are under priced and the club may well look to increase those.

There should be tickets available for just about any wallet. Although at the lower end that might be difficult.

Still waiting on the welcome pack which was supposed to be sent at the end of october.

Has anybody yet received theirs?

New pricing.

Shorten waiting lists.
I find our standard ticket pricing across the board for European/Cup games to be a little strange. There is a cost differential between season ticket pricing based on location/view, this is understandable where you pay more for what is considered a premium seat with a better view. When it comes to Europe/Cup games, all tickets seem to be the same price regardless of location. You then have someone paying the same price for a seat at edge of the enclosure, as others with seats in the centre of the main stand/Govan rear/club deck.
Not sure if I'm missing something and there is a simple reason for this, perhaps based on UEFA/Cup ticket pricing rules.

Turns out the £150’ get’s nothing . Another “ they’ll pay for anything we ask “ .! There comes a time when loyalty should be rewarded . Those who are members should be allowed access on match day . I even suggest gold and silver in a separate lounge
Lol. Maybe they should have Gold, Silver and Bronze. They could give extra points for purchases such as nuts & crisps, etc. It could be called "MyBars". But there would still be arguments over whether you should get MyBars points for amounts put into the puggy.

For the money we put into various stuff, the communication is poor.
Can’t even get anyone on the end of the phone about things like hospitality. Makes life very difficult.

Its not just Barker. There's a few getting paid crazy money while contributing he haw. I reckon that's the reason our team arent doing as well as we'd hoped. Some players have decided just to coast along.

The anniversary top the players wore when they lifted 55, this seasons home top , purple one , we so gallantly played against malmo , the white one .

Eh, the Four Tops? when was that? I missed them, were they good?

Big Joke New, you might have to reach out with an explanation.

C'mon Joke: Reach out . . . Reach out to 'Few.

Stewart Robertson announced at the AGM that Edmiston House will open at the tail end of 2022.
I might be wrong but I thought it was supposed to be spring 2022,they must've encountered some problems?.

Stewart Robertson announced at the AGM that Edmiston House will open at the tail end of 2022.
I might be wrong but I thought it was supposed to be spring 2022,they must've encountered some problems?.
Yeah I’m sure it was spring also , I did think it was looking a bit far behind schedule

Most building projects have taken a knock with respect to timings in recent months. Sourcing materials being a significant issue.

Most building projects have taken a knock with respect to timings in recent months. Sourcing materials being a significant issue.
Quite a few issues with supply chain across the industry, but getting that ready for the end of 2022 should be straight forward.

Side note, the main contractor (family) are Hibs fans.

My pack arrived today! Glossy box and certificate, nice little model of Ibrox. Will be stuck in a cupboard with mygers packs though.

My only one tiny gripe would be if they use the name as printed on certificate on the wall or whatever it was we are getting our name on as they have used Proper case which doesn't account for the second capital letter in my surname :))

*wouldn't be FF if there wasn't a moan somewhere.

My pack arrived today! Glossy box and certificate, nice little model of Ibrox. Will be stuck in a cupboard with mygers packs though.

My only one tiny gripe would be if they use the name as printed on certificate on the wall or whatever it was we are getting our name on as they have used Proper case which doesn't account for the second capital letter in my surname :))

Use the ”contact us” part in this section if you want to clarify how your name will appear-

As do the directors.

good post

Mine arrived too, to be honest I wasn't really fussed about any it, it was more about supporting the building and having my name somewhere. The wee box goes with everything else that will have sentimental value.

Back