Eilidh Barbour Tweet

Status
Not open for further replies.
She is right. The media industry is full of all the things it loves to point out, racism/sexism/homophobia and it’s just the start.

She is a St Johnson fan like Jo Wilson of SSN.

She put #callitout in her tweet, but she didnt actually call anything out.

Maybe she felt too uncomfortable to name and shame, but unless those making her feel uncomfortable are named, shamed and given a taste of their own medicine, then nothing changes and the tweet disappears in to a long list of other ambigous tweets.

She is right. The media industry is full of all the things it loves to point out, racism/sexism/homophobia and it’s just the start.

She is a St Johnson fan like Jo Wilson of SSN.
You do know that's gonna set off some drooling in here!!!

Reactions: NJA
What is it with the fkin bheasts commenting. We Must be on their mind 24/7 as it's all I see everywhere regardless of what social media platform it is. Even when it's not even a subject to do with football they still seem to find a way to spew their pish about us.
They can't enjoy life at all with the anger and hate towards us spewing out of them all day every day.
You'd think if you lacked the humanity enough to support such a filthy club like theirs you'd be keeping a low profile, but no not them, they are everywhere. " Look at me look at me, a shupport Ra shellik, shevco haw haw" absolute vermin.

Question them about their vile club's multitude of child rapists. They kind of scatter when you do that.

Question them about their vile club's multitude of child rapists. They kind of scatter when you do that.
I generally do mate. I'd be there all night if I was to do that with every one of them I see though. It's madness, like some sort of robot that posts about us constantly.

Either sexist remarks from Scottish rag hacks, or weirdos asking uncomfortable questions to her about her relationship(s) I don't mind Eilidh at all, she's a very subjective and professional person when it comes to the SPFL and presenting in general.

Scottish Football Writers, as we know, are full of bitter dinosaurs. Their industry is dying a slow death. I just wish she named names and embarrassed the arsehole(s).

“Look at me” pish.

mqdefault.jpg

Was at the awards and she’s probably referring to the after dinner speakers. Lately catering to the audience and full of jokes about ‘the wife’.

Yup. Heart & Hand stuff perfect example.

Get together and hang folk out to dry because of who they support - yet they can post as much racist, bigoted and homophobic things they like yet the rules don't matter any more as they're unaccountable to anyone.

I have no idea what was said to her, how it was meant, if it was serious or if it was a storm in a tea cup but nothing surprises me with the vermin in our media.
I must be missing a lot of Heart and Hand.
I don’t hear this at all.
Well, maybe the bigoted bit but thats no more than here in any workplace or on matchday.
Racist and Homophobic comments?
I’ve never heard them.
Do you subscribe?

It was probably Bill Copeland that offended her
It was, I was there and it wasn’t too bad but he did mention that he went to watch Rangers so he was on a looser with a few in the crowd who thought it was the second coming when the Celtic manager got his award.

There was a couple or near the bone jokes but nothing to wet your pants at, I would put it down to attention seeking, I’m sure she was still there at 1am as her boyfriend was definitely still there

Well, maybe the bigoted bit but thats no more than here in any workplace or on matchday.
I’ve never heard them.
Do you subscribe?

David Edgar has been calling people a Kemar Roofe.

Nah mate, I think you misread the guys post. He means the writers st the DR are bigots and homophobes.

David Edgar has been calling people a Kemar Roofe.

Nah mate, I think you misread the guys post. He means the writers st the DR are bigots and homophobes.
I still can’t see it that way.
Actually, If you mean the DR being the culprits whilst hypocritically trying to get H&H into bother, I can see where you’re coming from.

I’ve never heard them.
Do you subscribe?
I've never heard anything untoward on Heart and Hand to be honest and I listen to most of the pods .

I really like Eilidh. Should name and shame the c*nt. Certain groups think they're untouchable as long as they're behind a keyboard.

I read her original tweet and the replies were something else and she had my upmost sympathy and I’d assumed she’d taken some personal abuse but please tell me she hasn’t caused this furore because of two comedians ? I can barely be arsed with cryptic tweets at the best of times but I do hope she now clarifies her tweet.

I think Eilidh has made an arse of this , I was there John McGovern speech was all Nottingham Forest Brian clough heard it all before nothing offensive, bill copeland was better and slightly more near the knuckle but honestly don’t think he crossed the line but I’m a white heterosexual male

Two things from this for me.

1 Cryptic, aimed tweets do little good other than get attention for the writer. If change is needed come out and say who needs to change.

2 Please let her have pretended to be gay to Gollum as a reason for leaving him and then almost instantly get tore into big Marvin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back