Match Thread Eintracht Frankfurt v Rangers - 20:00 Wednesday - BT Sport

OMG the match thread is up HERE WE FUCKING GO.

I think we'll win, I think we'll deserve to win, but I think we're going to be made to work for it.

I could honestly see something like a 4-2 given how we can counter, and how they can reportedly counter too.

MZoc-LC5d-Jpr-PTcrm65.gif

I want us to play the way we have at home in the knockout stages.I'm not too worried about who is actually in the starting eleven it's more about how we approach the game.We are definitely better going forward than sitting back and trying to keep it tight.

We can win this so lets do it in one of the most important matches in our history.

This is it, Ladies and Gentlemen.

This is what it’s all about, this is what we follow the club for.

Those players have a chance to right a hell of a lot of wrongs over the past 10 years, a huge chance to quash the memories of the hard days and the bad times.

The players themselves have the chance to become true legends of the club, on merit, if they lift this trophy. It’s a once in a lifetimes for some of these guys, for some it’s only the beginning. For all of them it’s the chance to etch themselves into the folklore of this wonderful football club and sit alongside true legends of, not only the club, but the game itself.

We have a chance to witness greatness.

For me, I believe, truly believe, that we can win this match. I can’t shake a feeling of 3-1, I really can’t.

No matter what happens. However, is that we can’t forget what these players have brought us over the last 8 months or so. They’ve brought us joy that’s been unimaginable, and win, lose or draw, we should appreciate what these guys have done for us.

It’s our time, it’s their time. Go out and become legends.

Rangers will win 2-0 or 3-1, Tav back post special, Goldson header, and if needed Tav with the penalty to secure the tie.

For those of you making it to the game, you know what to do - make it our Home stadium for the night and put the fear of god up those sausage munching bastards!

See you at the game!!!!!!!
I don't often disagree with you .... for obvious reasons however
Ramsey will score the winner or decisive goal ... you can take it to the the bank

I feel ill already. I'm not overly religious, but I pray that we win. As long as we believe in our abilities.

Winning this will change everything. My first child is due in September, he is going to be born a European champions. Come on Rangers.

My arse is blowing bubbles already. All I could think about trying to fall asleep last night was the game. I keep swaying from confident to thinking we are over confident

Wanted to make sure I posted something on this historic match thread!
We can do this! Bring it home Rangers!

I’ve had that nervous feeling in my stomach that you usually get an hour before an OF game except I’ve had it since Sunday.

Despite the nerves I’m really confident we are winning it, it has just had that feeling about it since Dortmund

This group of players deserve to be immortalised. Think of Tav especially, the journey from journeyman pro signing for us in the 2nd tier to captaining his side in a European final. Incredible.

I took my boy to his first Rangers game in 2014. QOTS in the championship.

Back then reclaiming the spl seemed like a pipe dream never mind making a european final again.

But here we are.

Wednesday would be our greatest night in many many years maybe ever?

Make it happen Rangers.

Make yourself legends.

I feel completely numb, like i don't know what to do with myself at home, work or in general.

I actually can't believe i get to witness our glorious club walk out for a European Final....again.

I don't care how, with who or in what fashion but I've never wanted something more than seeing Tav lifting that beautiful big lump of tin over his head..

Probably the best thread to ask, when will the players likely train in the lead up to tomorrow night? Morning and evening session today, with the afternoon to relax in between? Something else?

Total guesswork on my part. My wee boy asking me. :)

I had a dream of Sakala scoring the winner. It was similar to the one Pele dummied the keeper against Uruguay (and missed) but Sakala scored. The dummy came about by poor control but he gets round him and scores.

Fingers crossed

I'm sitting in Gatwick Airport at 9.30am drinking beer with umpteen other bears reading a match thread about our European final. Surreal. Emotions are churning now

Regardless of what happens remember this is a massive achievement for the team getting to a European final

Now let's go win this phucken thing

Posting. This will become a closed sticky after we win it, will allow us to look back on a historic couple of days in all its glory.
Come on the Gers.

The first goal really is going to be crucial.

We're at our best when we come flying out the traps the way we've been doing at Ibrox but away from home we've been a bit more cautious.

They're very dangerous on the counter attack but so are we.

Final prediction is 2-0 Rangers, Tav and Lundstram

I think Lundstram will start the game deeper but it'll be fluid allowing him to move forward and switch the team to a 4-3-3.

If Roofe doesn't start I suspect Aribo is the lone man and perhaps Ramsey gets the nod in midfield.

rangers-europa-league-final-selector-e4856f459629ed1966973c4b329b2aa0.jpg

We are doing this. Europa league winners. Tav lifting that trophy tomorrow is happening.

Let’s do this for Walter and Jimmy Bell.

It's written in the stars.

150 year anniversary.
50 years since ECWC
God on our side

From the valley of despair to the land of milk and honey. Strap yourselves in for the ride!

The team picks itself except for one position. That is who plays if Roofe is not fit.

I would honestly play Lowry ahead of Wright, he has much better end product.

Lowry is a man who know how to get a shot on target, he has better shooting skills than Kent.

Back