Email For Progres!

Cliffger

Official Ticketer
Just got the email saying money will be taken tomorrow,it has my name and Rangers number but not my seat number like it usually has:confused:

Amato

This is going to be a nightmare, ticket posted to me in Belfast, to be posted back to Scotland as I cant go! All within a week!!

Cliffger

Official Ticketer
My seat details aren't on mine. Hopefully not getting moved, as I know the Uefa bawbags have first dibs on seats of their choice for European games.
I'm in CD4 near the front on the halfway line,I was talking to the head steward the night of the Rapid game last season and he said they need to give a certain amount of quality seats due to a UEFA directive but they were a fair few rows behind me that night.

Maybe there is something in what you say,I hope not.

GOLEADOR

I'm in CD4 near the front on the halfway line,I was talking to the head steward the night of the Rapid game last season and he said they need to give a certain amount of quality seats due to a UEFA directive but they were a fair few rows behind me that night.

Maybe there is something in what you say,I hope not.
I’m in CD4 near the front too, both emails haven’t got our seat numbers on them either..

TimzRFudz

I'm GR5. Folk near me were getting moved last season, but I wasn't personally affected.

My understanding is that Uefa get X% of the tickets and they can stipulate where they are, anywhere within the stadium.

Namouchi

I’m in the club deck and have no seat details in my email but as above it’s in the order history. No doubt be a panic waiting on the ticket getting delivered :rolleyes: