Snakes on a plane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Folk filming it whilst letting their kids sit 6ft away watching it ffs.

They are on a plane so not like they can stop the kids from seeing it. The fault is with the thing in the green and grey hoops for acting like that around children.

Besides, it's a good lesson for the kids of how not to behave.

That guy is going to have been leathered coming off that plane. Imagine hitting a Turkish polis.

Me and the Mrs got attacked by 3 pricks in green and grey in Majorca after Advocaat’s first game against Sherbourne in 98. Long story short, I spent the night in the cells and was facing serious assault charges while they were living it up in hospital. Absolute f&ckin scumbags every single one of them.

To be fair, you taking the hit for it after your Mrs leathered the 3 of them was the right thing to do.

Original video of him hitting the cops is mine,

Just as we landed in Antalya from Edinburgh!

Guy was at it most the flight, they took drink off him etc, pestering young lassies at the toilet! Eventually after plenty arguments from staff and passengers they got him to sit for landing.

Anyway somebody else told him he was a disgrace to the Celtic top and he flipped. But being held down by his wife and a flight attendant for maybe 20 mins. Then just went for it with the police

Guy was at it most the flight, they took drink off him etc, pestering young lassies at the toilet! Eventually after plenty arguments from staff and passengers they got him to sit for landing.

Anyway somebody else told him he was a disgrace to the Celtic top and he flipped. But being held down by his wife and a flight attendant for maybe 20 mins. Then just went for it with the police
Take it that’s his wife in the white top/tee shirt?

No stranger to a fish supper!

A total embarrassment, what in God's name makes people act like that on a plane full of families and young children .hope he gets a jail sentence for his idiotic behaviour. No doubt he'll have forgotten about his 'up the ra ' comments when sober this morning, and screaming like a banshee for the BRITISH CONSULATE

The irony being that's the kind of behaviour that isn't surprising wearing that top.

A total embarrassment, what in God's name makes people act like that on a plane full of families and young children .hope he gets a jail sentence for his idiotic behaviour. No doubt he'll have forgotten about his 'up the ra ' comments when sober this morning, and screaming like a banshee for the BRITISH CONSULATE

Hopefully they are closed over the weekend and he is forced to sit in a cell with Hakim and Abdul guarding his arsehole like it was Rorkes Drift

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back