England’s chance’s against France, what do you think?

Do you think England will win ?

• Yes

Votes: 492 37.0%
  • No

Votes: 836 63.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've studied the two sides closely and i think this is how it will play out....(Please give your thoughts and opinions also)

Stadium Filled with wild fans

France Team Arrives - Mbappe looking slick with his new boots and hairdo aswell

England Team Arrives - Harry Maguire leading the charge from the hotel on horseback. (they all decided to leave the bus and just hire horses instead to intimidate the France team)

France players are stunned that the England team have arrived on horseback with swords drawn.

Both teams enter the pitch and are eager for the ref's whistle...

Maguire looks at the lads and shouts win this and the pints are on me lads for tonight we will scud them!

With a mighty roar the Ref Blows Whistle and we are off!

90minutes of pure dung un-entertaining soccer and then....

93+ Southgate gives Maguire the signal and oncomes Harry's horse to back him up and he leaps ontop of the golden animal and gallops right away through the French midfield and side swipes them all and Walker whips in a deadly ball from the right and up steps Maguire he's now surfing the horse while it's galloping like seabiscuit into the box and Harry leaps up and misses the ball and insteads heeds Lloris right into the back of the net.

It falls instead to Bellingham who sees the empty net and smashes it towards goal... only to be blocked by the horse and then the french counter attack and finish them off with a class play.

Full Time - England 0-1 France.

No animals were harmed in the making of this statement or utter ramble.

can't see anything other than a cagey sort of game which you'd expect at this stage and we've seen in the last few days, nobody wants to be the one to be the person to knock your team out of the World Cup especially considering the amount of ways people can get at you nowadays that they couldn't previously (example being the penalties at Euro 2020 when Saka/Rashford were targeted)

hope it's a goal/action classic but I don't think it will be. Still 50/50 for me though

One thing I would not do if I was England is make tactical changes to neuter Mbappe or France. The team will be confident why change it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back