Eros Grezda - Albanian Internatioal Winger - NK Osijek

MA flew out with the team today.So I doubt he will be parading anyone unless it's over in Russia I'm afraid.
2i0f6tw.jpg

He will be back in time to unveil 3 new arrivals on Friday before the deadline. Maybe!

Point taken

I just don't think young glen is good enough to be starting games for us andgerrard agrees

Take it you want him to get a chance?
I want him being worked into the team here and there, I wouldn't make him a regular just yet. The way Gerrard's doing it is right imo

With everyone in Russia I doubt we'll see the deals announced publicly until Friday.

If we get through when is the group stage draw?

I am hoping we get 4. Grezda, Worral, another CB and a central midfielder. Maybe I am being greedy.

MA flew out with the team today.So I doubt he will be parading anyone unless it's over in Russia I'm afraid.
2i0f6tw.jpg
Well Robertson can do it, all I'm saying is that SG doesn't need t
Dont see us hearing anything from the club till Friday, the cb should gave been sorted well before this.
In fairness they have been busy sorting out the other 12 arrivals mate!!!?

Albeit in snippets, Middleton has shown that he's capable of playing for the first team. We will never find out if he's good enough if we don't give him a chance now - Steven Gerrard obviously feels he's ready.

However, using him the way we did on Sunday was ridiculous - not one ball into feet, aimless punts from keeper down the park and into the opposing defenders feet. Same with our back four.

Arfield was fresh, he should have been looking for the ball into feet, driving us up the park and hitting Middleton who would have kept possession.

Grezda has his work permit hearing on Friday morning according to the H&H daily update. Hope he gets it no bother, I’m getting worried. Not much time to appeal it if it is rejected.

Grezda has his work permit hearing on Friday morning according to the H&H daily update. Hope he gets it no bother, I’m getting worried. Not much time to appeal it if it is rejected.

Read the other day that a Brazilian Chelsea player (linked with a loan to Timbo) can't play at Chelsea because he has no work permit.
So how did Chelsea manage to sign him and how come they have a player in the UK who can't get a work permit down there but can in Scotland. Is it not the same home office?

No way we are signing 4 more Grezda and Worral and maybe a slim chance of one other but possibly only the 2.

If we sign Grezda and Worral that's 14 new recruits for the season ahead. I expected between 6 and 8 to be honest, so I'm pretty chuffed at the numbers but more importantly by the quality.
I'm not going to get greedy, the aforementioned duo, if signed, makes our first team squad and first eleven options significantly better than we've seen for years. Well done to all who've made this happen.

No inside knowledge at all, however I have a sneaky feeling we'll bring in another CB (over and above Worral) who is out of contract, possibly after the window closes.

Read the other day that a Brazilian Chelsea player (linked with a loan to Timbo) can't play at Chelsea because he has no work permit.
So how did Chelsea manage to sign him and how come they have a player in the UK who can't get a work permit down there but can in Scotland. Is it not the same home office?
Could be to do with the difference in quality of the leagues and national teams? A player who would walk into the Scotland team might not even be EPL class down south.

If we sign Grezda and Worral that's 14 new recruits for the season ahead. I expected between 6 and 8 to be honest, so I'm pretty chuffed at the numbers but more importantly by the quality.
I'm not going to get greedy, the aforementioned duo, if signed, makes our first team squad and first eleven options significantly better than we've seen for years. Well done to all who've made this happen.

No inside knowledge at all, however I have a sneaky feeling we'll bring in another CB (over and above Worral) who is out of contract, possibly after the window closes.

McAuley I think could sign he would further bolster the defence. He wouldn't be a bad option sitting beside two centre backs clearing everything in the final moments of a tight game.

Back