Europa League 19/20 - Everything You Need To Know

4 hour drive mate

Probably be more 7-8 on the bus with the border crossing. Am out of this one would have went via Serbia to see Serbia. Heard a Kosovo stamp on your passport could get you into trouble in Serbia the internet doesn’t really have a definitive answer right enough.

Random discussion with Wolves fan on another forum

Visited Kosovo last month

Recommends Hotel LaCorte in Pristina

We waited two hours at Thessaloniki To Skopje maybe more. I think a power cut affected it but even when the power came back on it was still ages.

Probably be more 7-8 on the bus with the border crossing. Am out of this one would have went via Serbia to see Serbia. Heard a Kosovo stamp on your passport could get you into trouble in Serbia the internet doesn’t really have a definitive answer right enough.
You are fine with the Serbs to go to Kosovo as long as you enter and leave via Serbia.

I'd be expecting Aberdeen & Killie to get by a few rounds this year.
Hope they do rubbish in the league, but at least Europe will help our future coefficient

Reactions: VGM
Observation.

Steven Gerrard is embarking on a Rangers tour of the former Yugoslavia

Macedonia
Croatia
Slovenia
Kosovo

Just Serbia Montenegro and Bosnia to go for him.

On a general note. Since the breakup of Yugoslavia Rangers have been to every country except Bosnia. Given Kosovo just being added we could be the first to complete the set of 7 if we land a Bosnian team tomorrow.

Groupings out

Our possible opponents below-

PFC CSKA-Sofia (BUL) or OFK Titograd (MNE)

FK Riteriai (LTU) or KÍ KlaksvÌk (FRO) or SP Tre Fiori (SMR)

Cork City FC (IRL) or FC Progrès Niederkorn (LUX) or Cardiff Metropolitan University FC (WAL)

Debreceni VSC (HUN) or FK Kukësi (ALB)

FK Ventspils (LVA) or KF Teuta (ALB)

Full groupings https://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague/season=2020/draws/round=2001147/

CSKA or Debrecen ... miss them and it should be plain sailing

Still favs to beat other 2 though

Groupings out

Our possible opponents below-

PFC CSKA-Sofia (BUL) or OFK Titograd (MNE)

FK Riteriai (LTU) or KÍ KlaksvÌk (FRO) or SP Tre Fiori (SMR)

Cork City FC (IRL) or FC Progrès Niederkorn (LUX) or Cardiff Metropolitan University FC (WAL)

Debreceni VSC (HUN) or FK Kukësi (ALB)

FK Ventspils (LVA) or KF Teuta (ALB)

Full groupings https://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague/season=2020/draws/round=2001147/

Well UEFA working overtime :eek:

Notice Roma are in our group seeded of course

And again UEFA are trolling us with Progres Niederkorn

CSKA or Debrecen ... miss them and it should be plain sailing

Still favs to beat other 2 though
Tony Watt signed for CSKA Sofia...I had a dream we drew CSKA Sofia and everyone was throwing bottles filled with piss at Tony Watt because the police wouldn’t let us out our caged section to piss.

Last edited:
The Riterai Klasivik tie be a virtual bye

Debrecen distant 3rd behind Ferencvaros and Videoton

CSKA lost title on last day to Ludogorets to have us seeded in first place. Avoid please.

Last edited:
Is it the third round we want a half decent seeded team so we take their seeding the following round or the second round?

I’ve lost track :D

Kilmarnock could get Wolves, what an awful European experience that would be. Cardiff then Wolverhampton, somehow I don’t think many Killie fans had planned that when thinking about European adventures.

Killie will get one of:

Aris Thessaloniki FC (GRE)
Esbjerg fB (DEN)
Vitória SC (POR)
Wolverhampton Wanderers FC (ENG)
Budapest Honvèd FC (HUN) or FK Žalgiris Vilnius (LTU)
FK Partizan (SRB)

They'll be getting a pumping off any of those.

Can’t see UEFA risking a match in Cork.

As far I know we have to play in the Republic or Ireland

Back in 1998 we heading there before it got switched and remember this time times scales might prevent it from been moved elsewhere

I think the best news is it’s looking likely we won’t have to go somewhere too obscure like Kazakhstan.

Being seeded in round 2 is a lady's front bottom though as more likely to be waiting on a tie to finish. Compared to Killie they’ve only got one they’d need to wait on.

As far I know we have to play in the Republic or Ireland

Back in 1998 we heading there before it got switched and remember this time times scales might prevent it from been moved elsewhere

I was thinking more of the draw balls being put in the microwave for a minute just before the draw :D

Does anyone have a list of teams that will be seeded in round 3? There are a few in there already that you would be very keen to avoid.

We got very lucky with Maribor last year!

I was thinking more of the draw balls being put in the microwave for a minute just before the draw :D

Yeah:eek:

Let's put it this way if UEFA had any concerns we not have had them in our group

Last season it was Dinamo Minsk/Derry City as one the parings for QR2

Back