Europa league draw - Home v Galatasaray or Split

i know we've benefited in the past from it
but its high time they binned the losers being given another chance
if you're out, you're out

2 quick questions.

Is it 2 legs?
Why are Aberdeen seeded?

tenor.gif

F'kin ell, that sounds baffling. Hopefully becomes a bit clearer when they start the draw :D

F'kin ell, that sounds baffling. Hopefully becomes a bit clearer when they start the draw :D
Its always a bit easier once they start because instead of trying to work out who goes in what bowl its just balls picked out 'Team A will play.......Team B.'

another point

i understand the logic of draws being made before previous ties have taken place for planning etc
but surely this pandemic has shown there is no need for a room full of people on a jolly when it can be done on tv

therefore - play ties - rejig the seeding according to actual seeding not who you managed to beat in one game - then draw it the next morning

another point

i understand the logic of draws being made before previous ties have taken place for planning etc
but surely this pandemic has shown there is no need for a room full of people on a jolly when it can be done on tv

therefore - play ties - rejig the seeding according to actual seeding not who you managed to beat in one game - then draw it the next morning

Exactly this. The seedings are a joke. You beat a seeded team so you take their seeding? Ridiculous.

another point

Only issue is with giving teams enough time to plan travel etc for away games 6 days later.

another point

Its essentially a reward for beating a better team. I dont mind it to be honest. Benefited us a couple of season ago.

Back