Europa League final without tickets

I was at the game in Manchester but was going down ticket or not.
This is a different kettle of fish, apart from me being in my 60s now, if we get there and it’s West Ham that’s a potent mix of our coked up Euro neds, coked up Cockney wide boys and baton happy Spanish cops.
A fair few happy Hammers follow us in Europe. Perhaps they can all share the coke.

Booked already.

Any accomadation left in seville is 600 plus for 2 nights....

300 odd for a bed in a hostel ffs
Aye mate was gonna go direct Dublin to Seville but accommodation far too expensive so staying in benalmadena in Malaga £190 for 3 days

I’m sure you‘ll be ok for a ticket Rab. Club employees get an allocation, and if you can’t sort out your auld da then there’s something wrong. :p
I have an ST and don't do away games so never needed to ask Greg for one but being a Gold Member on MyGers, I don't think I will need to ask him for one his time either
I can console myself with memories of Barcelona 72
IIRC the staff only got one each for Manchester and only if they were going, I was lucky I got two the Friday before the Final

I have an ST and don't do away games so never needed to ask Greg for one but being a Gold Member on MyGers, I don't think I will need to ask him for one his time either
I can console myself with memories of Barcelona 72
IIRC the staff only got one each for Manchester and only if they were going, I was lucky I got two the Friday before the Final
I know a guy that was an academy coach at the time and he got 2 tickets. If you’re gold you’ll be sorted anyway I’d imagine.

No chance I’d be taking a 10 year old full stop. Ticket-less? Insanity.
Where are you going to be watching? Mobbed fan park? Rammed bar?
No for n for him/her and no fun for you

I know a guy that was an academy coach at the time and he got 2 tickets. If you’re gold you’ll be sorted anyway I’d imagine.
I would think so, but if not to be, it's not to be
I never worry about things I can't change, I would like everyone else would like to go but.....
I had an SB / ST ticket for about 36 years at Manchester and missed out on the ballot, I was lucky that a friend of mine mentioned it to Sandy Jardine and he gave me two tickets allocated to an ex-player who didn't want to go
Pure Fluke
I got offered a ticket from a few different people but I wouldn't go without Greg

I would think so, but if not to be, it's not to be
I never worry about things I can't change, I would like everyone else would like to go but.....
I had an SB / ST ticket for about 36 years at Manchester and missed out on the ballot, I was lucky that a friend of mine mentioned it to Sandy Jardine and he gave me two tickets allocated to an ex-player who didn't want to go
Pure Fluke
I got offered a ticket from a few different people but I wouldn't go without Greg
I was very lucky myself. I got one through the Travel Club and landed another 2 in the UEFA ballot. It meant I could take my 2 sons, they were absolutely over the moon.

I’ve decided going without a ticket this time is a no go. I actually can’t remember anything about the game in Manchester. On arrival I knew it was going to be a disaster and that’s exactly how it turned out. If I can’t get to Seville with a ticket I’ll make arrangements to enjoy the game with a bunch of mates and hopefully have a right good party afterwards to celebrate a victory.

Back