Euros Tickets - Today 10am

Taverneeeeer

Hundreds of thousands of tickets are back on sale for the final time today at 10am for anyone looking for any. Plenty at discounted rates apparently. First come first serve on the link below.

looks like a decent amount of tickets. hoping to get final tickets and also Scotland v Hungary

I’ve got half a green bar so should be in fairly soon. This should only be for people unsuccessful to start with. It’s a nonsense anybody can go back in for more tickets

Same issues for me here. Capcha, error, capcha and repeat. Website clearly unable to handle about a million people trying to get on it.

if anybody could get me Scotland vs. hungry/Switzerland would be very appreciated absolute joke of a system

The only thing im going to 'captcha' is the head of IT for this site before publicly executing him. Thankfully I already have my Scotland tickets but this is a farse.

I had more joy when switching to a French VPN :))

Fully expect it to shit the bed before getting to purchase anything

I'm not evening buying tickets, just read the thread and wanted to see if I could offer some help :cool:

Hope you all get sorted, I'd say you will all source tickets for Scotland one way or another

I changed browsers to Chrome and got a working captcha but I’ve no idea if that was just luck. I’m now in a queue with a wee progress bar.

My tickets for the opening game through the SSC were £400 a head, in the Scotland section though. There are bound to be cheaper ones in other areas of the stadium I would think.

Back