Ex-Celtic star Commons says he’d go nowhere near Parkhead if he was Hibs player after Hoops’ Dubai trip

On the face of it Commons is having a go at Celt*c...but is he really?

Commons is a Tim, end of. He knows full well if Hibs stayed away the game would be forfeit!

Is there an agenda here, the jury is out!

Commons is generally somewhat fair to be fair to him. Obviously being an ex scum player his allegiances will side that way wether it subconsciously or intentional, but I do get the impression he does try to be as fair as can be.
Commons frequently has been far from fair to us and he is one of the main people who lead the campaign to demonise Morelos. Last season he wrote at length about Alfie in the Daily Mail virtually every second week and none of it was complimentary.

Any player or staff that was on the trip should not be near the stadium tonight. Sorry did I call it a Stadium men’t piggery.

Saw somewhere thumb is now claiming to be fully fit.
If was fit he would be able to play for more than half a game. He's not but fair play to him for putting his lies out there.
Its impossible to get fit in a week he talks pish

Issue is this. Just say other players have it and were tested negative on Saturday ( a REAL possibility) Hibs then get 3./4 players test positive. Season is fecked and be a break IMHO

Commons is talking nonsense, the players and management staff don't go anywhere near the stadium outside of match days. We are the same. The last time they were at Parkhead was the 30th December.

This line intrigues me:

If they've worked as hard as what we've been told and got their fitness levels up, they should be flying around Parkhead like Usain Bolt tonight.

Is he saying they've been getting some sort of performance enhancing doping over in Dubai?

Is that what the trip was about?

What the hell mate.

Its impossible to get fit in a week he talks pish
And surely any fitness gains made last week will be diluted by a ten day isolation period (next to his fridge).
"Hello, is that the 'kebab' shop? Are you doing deliveries?"

Back