Fabio Silva tonight - two goals and two assists

Hopefully that gives him the confidence to start getting on the score sheet regularly for us.
I have a sneaking feeling Wolves will want to sell him , take a hit on the price and chalk it down in the loss column for FFP. Not that we could afford what they will want though.

We should get a fee for giving him game time and getting his confidence back. He was not going to do that in Wolves reserves!

We should get a fee for giving him game time and getting his confidence back. He was not going to do that in Wolves reserves!
We're doing exactly what Wolves wanted us to as he is doing exactly for us what we wanted him to do.

Hes on fire and must start every game for Rangers.

Arguably our best loan signing in many, many years.

To be credited with two assists is very generous indeed, particularly the first one. He did well for the second 'assist' but even that took a direction changing deflection before it reached the goalscorer.

From the highlights it looked like he started the game through the middle but after about 15 mins played left of a front 3. On the left is where I prefer him for us.

He'll be a big player for us in the run-in, and these last two International outings will have done his confidence the world of good - not that he's short of it anyway.

Need him to start producing that for us. 2 league goals so far is far from the return that many would have hoped for, 4 goals in 14 appearances isn't bad. It's just not a return I would be willing to even compare with what Sima has offered us. I said he wouldn't get 10 goals for us. Hope I'm wrong.

From the daily record

BY ROBBIE COPELAND
12:23, 27 MAR 2024UPDATED12:26, 27 MAR 2024

In-form Paulo Bernardo led Portugal U21s to a pair of thumping wins during the international break as he wore the captain's armband - and even hit the back of the net against Croatia.

The Celtic star has racked up the caps at under-age level for his country and is the leader for their 21s in his final year of eligibility. They are currently storming to qualification for the U21 Euros and scored nine goals across their two games against Faroe Islands and Croatia. Captain Bernardo was among them, tucking home their fourth in a 5-1 rout of Croatia, a game where Benfica's Pedro Santos fired in a 22-minute hattrick and Rangers striker Fabio Silva also scored.

Bernardo has been living it up on social media too with Parkhead teammate Luis Palma among those steaming in with the plaudits.

If we’re in the CL then Wolves might let us have him for another year to get that European experience and increase his worth. Think the player wouldn’t be against that for his career development.

From the daily record

BY ROBBIE COPELAND
12:23, 27 MAR 2024UPDATED12:26, 27 MAR 2024

In-form Paulo Bernardo led Portugal U21s to a pair of thumping wins during the international break as he wore the captain's armband - and even hit the back of the net against Croatia.

The Celtic star has racked up the caps at under-age level for his country and is the leader for their 21s in his final year of eligibility. They are currently storming to qualification for the U21 Euros and scored nine goals across their two games against Faroe Islands and Croatia. Captain Bernardo was among them, tucking home their fourth in a 5-1 rout of Croatia, a game where Benfica's Pedro Santos fired in a 22-minute hattrick and Rangers striker Fabio Silva also scored.

Bernardo has been living it up on social media too with Parkhead teammate Luis Palma among those steaming in with the plaudits.

Is this a parody? It's hard to tell!!

Back