Votes: 29 8.9%
  • Middleton

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dickson

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • King

Votes: 2 0.6%

• Total voters
Me either. Or Hagi the other side of Zungu in the middle in the role Aribo normally takes up.

I’ve got

———————McLaughlin

Tav*—--Goldson——Helander——Bassey

——Hagi————Zungu————Barjonas

———Itten——Defoe——Barker

*Would imagine that Tav would have got 45 minutes and then Patterson some time. Goldson as well with Edmundson if he wasn’t a pillock
Edmundson and Jones have been back training, if they don’t make the 16 tonight then they are finished but fancy at least 1 of them to be involved.
Both are an asset with a transfer value so don’t expect them to be fully bombed out.

Edmundson and Jones have been back training, if they don’t make the 16 tonight then they are finished but fancy at least 1 of them to be involved.
Both are an asset with a transfer value so don’t expect them to be fully bombed out.

They've been banned for 7 games.

None of them will be involved or we'll forfeit the tie.

Fully expect a few changes today but we should still be strong enough to win this tie.
3-0. I fancy Hagi to score.
Let's go.

Incredible. We have folk expecting the banned Edmundson and Jones to feature. Others suggesting the quarantined Patterson starts.

Part-time supporters.;):)

McLaughlin
Tavernier Balogun Helander Bassey
Zungu Kamara
Itten Hagi Barker
Defoe

No injuries hopefully and into the next round with zero fuss.

This is exactly the team I’d play.

I’d rest Goldson today and let the other two play together for the first time just incase Goldson does get injured at some point.

This five o'clock kick off is ruining my system of getting pished during our Sunday match and not drinking later in the afternoon/having a hangover for work tomorrow.

This is a must win for us. Falkirk will treat this as their cup final. If they defend with 10 men behind the ball it could be a long day like it was at Livingston. It will not be our first team, so even more important to score first and early. If Bassey plays he needs to get beyond the full back regularly and even score today.
What, stop panicking. It is not important to score early. This is Falkirk, if you are hiding behind the sofa playing them, get help.

Massive game today , we need this league cup as a major stepping stone towards 55 . I can’t stand waiting until 5pm on a Sunday to see Rangers , worst kick off time possible imo .

Expecting 4-5 changes with Defoe, Hagi, Itten , Bassey, McGlaughlin maybe see Zungu at some point, 3-0 Rangers, no injuries good performance and onto the next round

im catching up with hagi senior in Romania today
Better idea to go closer to home. maybe to see

iu

or

600px-Bruxelles_Manneken_Pis.jpg

This is a must win for us. Falkirk will treat this as their cup final. If they defend with 10 men behind the ball it could be a long day like it was at Livingston. It will not be our first team, so even more important to score first and early. If Bassey plays he needs to get beyond the full back regularly and even score today.

A must win ? It’s probably as far away from a ‘must win’ as we have had this season .

95% of our games are must win

Don't like the way some people are under paying this match today. Playing fringe players etc. We need to get the game won first and foremost. I still have shivers thinking of the night in McCoists first season where we were flying in the league. We went to Falkirk in the league Cup. Went two goals down only to claw it back with a goal in the last minute. They took centre, ran down the park and scored and put us out the cup. The result derailed our season.
Put your big boy pants on

McLaughlin
Patterson.............................................Bassey
..................Helander........King
............Barjonas....Zungu....Kamara
.............Hagi............Itten........Barker

I’d like to see this. Gives fringe players the chance to shine, but still has more than enough quality to get the job done.
We need to be less afraid of doing things like this. We are a very different animal and our strength in depth is far superior to recent years.

I’d fancy this team to beat the tims just now never mind Falkirk.
Lay off the ‘mince pies’

He's right tho'.

The league cup might not be the top priority but it's still a pot we want to win.

And a winning run is a habit I wouln't want broken. Even in the LC.
He’s not right though.

We’re skelping better teams in the SPL left right and centre with significant rotation. So we have every right to expect we can rotate the team against a lower division side.

That doesn’t mean to say the players who come in don’t need the righ5 attitude.

Every match now is “oh my god, difficult team, potential banana skin, bite your hand off for a 1 nil”. It’s dramatic nonsense they’d still spout if we drew Celtic’s u12 girls team in the cup.

Expecting 4-5 changes with Defoe, Hagi, Itten , Bassey, McGlaughlin maybe see Zungu at some point, 3-0 Rangers, no injuries good performance and onto the next round
You mad man, how can you suggest such a weakening of the team. I am not sure Defoe, Hagi and McLaughlin can stand up to the mighty forces of Falkirk.

We should run our first XI into the ground every game. And if we somehow are in a 1-0 position on 95 mins, Gerrard can think about making one change to waste time and hope we eke out a win against the odds versus mighty Falkirk.

I'm gonna assume no aribo in the squad today unless he went shopping in clydebank of all places before heading for the team bus?

Back