Votes: 29 8.9%
  • Middleton

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dickson

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • King

Votes: 2 0.6%

• Total voters
Time for a rant, why the hell was the tims game not midday and us at 2 or 2.30, instead of 5 , a load of bollocks

You can buy the game on RangersTV - but you need to be overseas or have the ability to make a short trip 'overseas' for the duration of the match.

When I'm overseas can I buy the game individually or do I need to buy the 3 day package?

I'm on the yearly UK package, hopefully if I have to change subscription for 3 days it won't affect my original subscription?

He’s not right though.

We’re skelping better teams in the SPL left right and centre with significant rotation. So we have every right to expect we can rotate the team against a lower division side.

That doesn’t mean to say the players who come in don’t need the righ5 attitude.

Every match now is “oh my god, difficult team, potential banana skin, bite your hand off for a 1 nil”. It’s dramatic nonsense they’d still spout if we drew Celtic’s u12 girls team in the cup.
Wasn't talking about team selection mate. Was talking about the denigration of the league cup.

I'm pretty sure we'll have a strong team out. It's important we keep winning because it breeds confidence that we can take on anything in our way. A loss would show doubt and it would bring the roof down in this place.

I also disagree strongly with your final statement. The squad is strong enough these days that we might not always see our own first picks on the park but we are content with what SG sees as the men for the job.

So I took ‘a trip abroad’ and now trying to buy game but only option I can see on RTV is unlimited for 3 days. Is that the right option?

C'mon The Rangers, gives us a victory today with no injuries and a clean sheet just to keep the record going. I can see a few youngsters starting today. WATP.

EoAI5RGXYAgnVxE

When I'm overseas can I buy the game individually or do I need to buy the 3 day package?

I'm on the yearly UK package, hopefully if I have to change subscription for 3 days it won't affect my original subscription?
You are fine mate, just go ahead and buy the 3 Day Unlimited Pass. That's what they offer now rather than a stand-alone match purchase.

Hopefully nothing injury related for Helander. Looking forward to seeing Hagi as part of the midfield 3.

PREMIER PLAYER

This cut off during the Ross County game at 3.45.

Just a small warning incase anyone is using Premier Player for our game it cuts off bang on 6.45.

Hopefully we score a few early doors and get the likes of King, Middleton and Dickson on early in the second half.

Good to see Middleton back in the mix. Maybe he and Gerrard have had a wee word and he's back in and around the first team in Jones place.

Must admit I'd prefer we kept Bassey at left back as he is very unlikely to be needed as a centre half during the season. But that team should be more than strong enough to get us into the draw tonight along with Ross County.

Must admit I'd prefer we kept Bassey at left back as he is very unlikely to be needed as a centre half during the season. But that team should be more than strong enough to get us into the draw tonight along with Ross County.

Maybe Shirley is at left back and it's Barisic in the middle :))

Back