Famous Rangers fans.

Lulu certainly wasn't. She was in the same programme as Tennant a while later and when they spoke of her granny and her Orange roots she was far from ashamed. My first time at Ibrox in 1972 she was sitting a couple of rows behind me in the Main Stand (she was appearing at the Edmiston Club at the time). She takes a bit of stick for changing her accent and stuff but she's definitely not one to be ashamed of her background.
I grew up in Dennistoun knew her sister quite well and my brother was friends with her brother, my oldest brother was in Lulu class at school, and her mum was friends with my mother,
Only met Lulu once, was about 14 and on my wat to see the Rangers when I met her and my mum, her mum says' you have never met Maria have you?'
Isaid no and asked her what she worked as lol

Last edited:
I saw an interview with Todie where he claimed he supported something like Stoke and said he'd read on the web that he was Rangers, and had no idea where that came from.
There was a pic of him in the fanzine years ago wearing the orange top from 2002/03.

May even have been reading a copy of FF himself IIRC

I grew up in Dennistoun knew her sister quite well and her brother was friends with her brother, my oldest brother was in Lulu class at school, and her mum was friends with my mother,
Only met Lulu once, was about 14 and on my wat to see the Rangers when I met her and my mum, her mum says' you have never met Maria have you?'
Isaid no and asked her what she worked as lol
Thanks for clearing that up.

There was a pic of him in the fanzine years ago wearing the orange top from 2002/03.

May even have been reading a copy of FF himself IIRC
LOL... well he probably didn't even know what he was wearing. Half of these guys just do things because their publicist told them to.

It's crazy to think 2 brothers from Cranhill wrote and recorded the 2nd biggest selling album of all time. Back in Black.
I'd say AC/DC are a bigger name than Rangers the world over,they are icons, revered by their peers and are gods to music lovers everywhere, everyone else are just famous by comparison

Last edited:
Bob and Sam Torrance ,Bob loved the Rangers and used to meet him often Rangers always came up.
WATP
Not quite.
golfer-sam-torrance-watches-from-the-stands-with-lawson-muncaster-picture-id678562420

Back