Fans Of Other Clubs. Why The Silence?

I imagine the shutdown is genuine for most due to the squad size each has but the scum are cheating bastards and have benefited massively

Because they know their clubs need the money from fans through the door.

it's that simple, no dark conspiracy.
Only partly true.
I get around a bit in my job and, yesterday, spoke with Hearts, Hibs and Livingston fans.
Basically, they don’t care.
Too many simply think it’s just us and them playing politics like Labour and the Conservatives, and want no part of it.
I’ve asked if they see themselves as being used for the benefit of Celtic and only Celtic and gave them the examples put very articulately on here, especially Hearts who were relegated to help them.
Still no.
This isnt all of them, just on balance of about 70/30.

The only fans of other clubs I have spoken to wanted it pushed back. Two Hearts fans who want every chance to be at Easter Road. The only thing they cared about was the impact on themselves as supporters of their own club.

Some of the comments in this thread make it seem like they shouldn't be entitled to an independent opinion, a bit patronising really.

One thing that continues to baffle me is the silence of fans from other clubs.
Why do they just roll over and accept Celtic’s treachery? I genuinely don’t understand why they don’t speak up against it?
Or are they actually that gullible that they believe the league fixtures were moved (and not even the Boxing Day ones) “to allow fans to be in the stadium”. Even after the SPFL have come out and said that they are now under fixture pressure because of this move, which made no logical sense, do they still believe that this was a legitimate reason for the rearrangement?
Probably more about religion and politics with them or allegiance for crumbs from celtic who knows?

I would love us to just create havoc now. If our 3 Nigerian boys are called up for ACON, request a postponement. Pencil in a disappearing tour of India at the end of the season. And pray for a monster beast from the east(not them), the snowy, frosty one.
And let's see Doncaster and his bowling club committee sort this one out.

Had a barney with my best mate the other day. He's a Motherwell-supporting Nat so such 'debates' aren't rare.:confused: He's convinced they will have full houses, or at least substantially higher numbers, by the time we get back from the break. The delusion is quite astonishing. I don't think we will see full houses this side of March.:(
FULL HOUSES? Hahaha, that only happens when they play us or the scum! Remember "Sell out Saturday"?:eek:o_OB-D

W.A.T.P.

Had a barney with my best mate the other day. He's a Motherwell-supporting Nat so such 'debates' aren't rare.:confused: He's convinced they will have full houses, or at least substantially higher numbers, by the time we get back from the break. The delusion is quite astonishing. I don't think we will see full houses this side of March.:(
Ask him when the last Rangers /Celtic game was on a wednesday night?

Worth remembering that most other fans don't see things through an old-firm lens, they're only interested in the welfare of their team and in this case, the decision gives them some chance of clawing back lost revenue. I do however take every opportunity to remind them about 'Sporting Integrity', this is just another example of their hypocrisy.
They are clearly not only interested in the welfare of their own team.
Within any group of people there are a sizeable majority who hate the smartest, nicest or prettiest within the group due to jealously.
Organisation’s are run by people who all have these traits and when you add in a few of the more despicable prejudices against the most successful or those who don’t share their belief system then you get Scottish football. Worst amongst all of these types are the hypocrites. Most clubs are run by people who have the natural prejudices but a small minority chocked full of the more malevolent hatred’s run Scottish football. The majority won’t condemn the minority because being jealous is such an infantile thing.
F@ck them We are the people

I personally think they all hate us and went along with the “ Rangers are deid “ pish.
We didn’t die ( despite what they think ) and the feeling seems to be that we got away with it, off lightly or whatever else they can come up with.
We were targeted by certain people with the plan being to see us liquidated.
Despite their best efforts we are still here and not only that, we are back where we belong at the top of the pile.
That is killing them also.
They have no class, when you remember them getting games called off for people dying who had left them years ago.
Going on a mystery tour when we were in the Europa final, need I go on??
Their life is committed to whatever we do and always will be.
This is why we are indeed “ the people “.
Absolutely.
Add in the fact that their AGM was predominantly focused on us, and it tells you everything you need to know.
W.A.T.P.

IMHO many of the other 'lesser' clubs have supporters that are a rare breed and that they have refused to follow either half of The Old Firm and in many ways maybe 'small time' fans with the hopes of their club being successful very very limited indeed.
Many of these 'small time' fans will also have an affinity to a certain political party in the SNP and will vote them NO MATTER what cardboard cut-out stands for their constituency.
With Rangers Football Club being the Supreme Club, current League Champions and also record Title holders then it is to no surprise that jealousy runs through the veins of these 'small time' fans. This coupled with a very strong hatred towards Rangers long standing traditions of being a proud Scottish and British institution gives them further reasons to refuse logically to agree or appear to side.
Can these 'small time' fans really be so stubborn into being this way? Well yes, they also vote and watch their country run into the ground in their quest to see their 'Independence Utopia'.

Watching their 'small time' club suffer is NOTHING if they can sit back and watch their beloved country sink further and further into The North Sea.

And Celtic fans / Republicans will encourage this all along as they have absolutely no shame in the rights or wrongs of ANY subject matter that concerns them gaining and advantage an Rangers / Britain punished.

Last edited:
Like so many have said, it can't be that easy for them to speak out whilst they have their tongue down the back of Timmy's trousers or his cock in their mouth.
They're pretty much all as bad as each other.

Why do they just roll over and accept Celtic’s treachery? I genuinely don’t understand why they don’t speak up against it?
Or are they actually that gullible that they believe the league fixtures were moved (and not even the Boxing Day ones) “to allow fans to be in the stadium”. Even after the SPFL have come out and said that they are now under fixture pressure because of this move, which made no logical sense, do they still believe that this was a legitimate reason for the rearrangement?
Cos they're all fuckin snakes

Celtic are very good at getting ahead of the crowd and setting the narrative with their place men in media. Ably backed by their press pack of fans who are more than happy to be on message when required. By the time the question is asked to the smaller clubs it’s asked in a way that makes it sound like a no brainier to those clubs. Also helps when the spfl limit the information available to the clubs to push them down the celtic line of thought.

Once we got a sniff of what was going on we should have been pushing to scrap the winter break and free up the fixture calendar. We should have been making the point loudly in the press that we need flexibility this year but we also felt the Scottish government reaction fan wise was disproportionate and we would welcome a more balanced outcome so fans were not forgotten.

Celtic are very good at getting ahead of the crowd and setting the narrative with their place men in media. Ably backed by their press pack of fans who are more than happy to be on message when required. By the time the question is asked to the smaller clubs it’s asked in a way that makes it sound like a no brainier to those clubs. Also helps when the spfl limit the information available to the clubs to push them down the celtic line of thought.

Once we got a sniff of what was going on we should have been pushing to scrap the winter break and free up the fixture calendar. We should have been making the point loudly in the press that we need flexibility this year but we also felt the Scottish government reaction fan wise was disproportionate and we would welcome a more balanced outcome so fans were not forgotten.
They are able to get ahead as they have fans in the government. We've seen it a few times since this pandemic started.

The only fans of other clubs I have spoken to wanted it pushed back. Two Hearts fans who want every chance to be at Easter Road. The only thing they cared about was the impact on themselves as supporters of their own club.

Some of the comments in this thread make it seem like they shouldn't be entitled to an independent opinion, a bit patronising really.
When all this is over feel free to come back and tell us how this latest filth request worked out for them?

Oh, and Merry Christmas to you and yours. And bears worldwide.

When all this is over feel free to come back and tell us how this latest filth request worked out for them?

Oh, and Merry Christmas to you and yours. And bears worldwide.
That's what I mean though, they wanted the break brought forward as soon as it was touted without even thinking about how duplicitous the tims were being as it suited them.

Had the tramps not had an extensive injury list they wouldnt have had an option to consider mind, I'm aware of that, it's just that they're genuinely in favour of it now it's been presented as an option.

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Let’s hope karma bites twice tomorrow for them and the Saintees turn out to be truly super and give the cheating miscreants a Boxing Day bloody nose.

How Aberdeen voted in favour is beyond me btw.

I'd imagine fans of other clubs will have a smirk too themselves that once more the big bad Rangers fans are left seething.

However they will see the bigger picture from their own clubs point of view which many Rangers fans can't because of our own self interest.

The other clubs live a precarious existence, where literally every penny counts in our impoverished league. Losing gate receipts for only one, possible two games, is a massive hit to their coffers. So no matter how small the possibilty of the rearranged games being played before more than the limited 500, it is a chance they had to take.

Clubs went an entire season without gate receipts. Did any of them collapse?

I’m not clued up on whether they were all given big pay outs from government to subsidise this?

Has the attendances rose this season at the grounds? Even with a year and a half with no football to go to.

They will already have majority of money from season ticket sales. How much pay at gate do they get at matches?

It was 10-2 vote. IMO there was no reason. For matches not to go ahead BCD. To choose zero football over BCD football when we’ve went without it for months few years ago is absolutely unbelievable. And I’ve gotta agree with a lot of peoples
opinions. The fans of other clubs ain’t bothered as the vote was against Rangers. There Christmas was made.

Got to wonder why the hell they voted for that?
If I was St Johnstone in their form I’d also want football stopped as early as possible :D

Gives them an earlier break and a chance to maybe get some players in and training with the team straight away. If I was a St Johnstone fan I’d also probably be quite happy with not having to watch them for a few weeks

Last edited:
If I was St Johnstone in their form I’d also want football stopped as early as possible :D

Gives them an earlier break and a chance to maybe get some players in and training with the team straight away. If I was a St Johnstone fan is also probably be quite happy with not having to watch them for a few weeks
Brilliant. That cheered me up. Thanks. Full family just confirmed positive today of all days.

If Boris sticks to his guns and gives no cash to Nikoliar, the fans will be back sooner rather than later. Nikoliar the grinch Sturgeon has fcukt the festive period for all ! Football clubs, fans, shops, pubs, restaurants and clubs.

Clubs went an entire season without gate receipts. Did any of them collapse?

I’m not clued up on whether they were all given big pay outs from government to subsidise this?

Has the attendances rose this season at the grounds? Even with a year and a half with no football to go to.

They will already have majority of money from season ticket sales. How much pay at gate do they get at matches?

It was 10-2 vote. IMO there was no reason. For matches not to go ahead BCD. To choose zero football over BCD football when we’ve went without it for months few years ago is absolutely unbelievable. And I’ve gotta agree with a lot of peoples
opinions. The fans of other clubs ain’t bothered as the vote was against Rangers. There Christmas was made.

Unless the Piggery was swamped with Covid and that was the real reason why they wanted football stopped, especially the game against us on January 2nd. No Hart or their cheating diver up front against St Mirren was a bit strange.

Basically whatever we wanted they would oppose. Their hatred of Rangers shows no bounds, the only thing other clubs chairman's are interested in is the blue pound.

Most clubs have their biggest fixture at this time. They couldn't afford to have capacity slashed. Celtic had two home fixtures. They can't afford to lose around 110k in match day spenders. The only clubs who could afford to lose that income voted to play the games. Totally goes against the narrative that we have no money.

I would love us to just create havoc now. If our 3 Nigerian boys are called up for ACON, request a postponement. Pencil in a disappearing tour of India at the end of the season. And pray for a monster beast from the east(not them), the snowy, frosty one.
And let's see Doncaster and his bowling club committee sort this one out.
That's an embarrassment to bowling club committee's

All the diddy team fans think we just want to play two 'tough' away games at imaginationland and Aberdeen without fans.

The Timmy bulls.hit machine in action

They are going to be very disappointed if they think fans will be back after the winter break unless the SNP do an about turn.

Back