Fans Of Other Clubs. Why The Silence?

The point is if they went ahead with the schedule they would have no fans in, that’s guaranteed. The new dates they may have fans in so why wouldn’t they vote for it? That’s why they voted for it, no other reason
Whats going to happen when there are more postponements due to covid,weather etc. we will end up playing every 2 days at end of season!
Seems to me to be short-term thinking which will come back to bite us!

It’s not really a gamble though when they are guaranteed no fans at these 2 fixtures. It’s just common sense.
If we want to be pedantic there was a 100% chance of no fans at the two games had we stuck with it. Correct. As things stand now there is probably a 99% chance of no fans at games in late January. There is also, as a result of the change, a very high chance that further postponements - and they are inevitable - will see the fixture schedule reduced to chaos because we have insufficient room for manoeuvre (copyright N Doncaster). All for a very, very slim chance of a Nippy backtrack.

Because they know their clubs need the money from fans through the door.

it's that simple, no dark conspiracy.
But the proposal will most likely not result in any less games behind closed doors. All it is doing is introducing a fixture backup when it’s not required.

Exactly. It seems to attract our fans who want to be on the end of a conspiracy against us. Anyone with half a brain can see it's simply in every clubs interests bar ours and probably County, you know the two who didn't go for it.
Can you explain to me how it is in the other clubs’ interests? (Other than Celtic which is obvious)

To be honest I don’t think you are understanding their position. These clubs need fans in the grounds and it suits them to have the break early. If it means they can then have fans in the ground for the reschedule dates it will make all the difference ti them. Personally I doubt they will have fans in for the new dates but at least there is a chance.

Not sure why you think they should be speaking out
Ok, I’ve never thought of it from that perspective. Pretty much because it is absolutely obvious that we are never going to have fans in the stadium within that time period. If those fans actually believe that to be the case, then they are idiots.

Exactly. It seems to attract our fans who want to be on the end of a conspiracy against us. Anyone with half a brain can see it's simply in every clubs interests bar ours and probably County, you know the two who didn't go for it.
Also, it’s not really a conspiracy when it actually happened and we have been told to move a game into a period where we are likely to be players down.
Anyone with half a brain will know that moving these matches won’t affect crowd attendance.

One thing that continues to baffle me is the silence of fans from other clubs.
Why do they just roll over and accept Celtic’s treachery? I genuinely don’t understand why they don’t speak up against it?
Or are they actually that gullible that they believe the league fixtures were moved (and not even the Boxing Day ones) “to allow fans to be in the stadium”. Even after the SPFL have come out and said that they are now under fixture pressure because of this move, which made no logical sense, do they still believe that this was a legitimate reason for the rearrangement?
And you wonder WHY! There’s a post about Boycotting Away Games, let the Barristers Die on their Silence! As Lapdogs to the Scum.

If I supported another club, any other club, the actual question being asked by the SPFL Board would not be my primary concern.

The possible impact of any given proposal would not be my primary concern either.

My primary concern would be why the scenario(s) being proposed always seem to align with an area of concern for the beasts at that time and why we always seem to know their voting intentions and that it supports what the SPFL are proposing within minutes of it being made public?

It's almost like there is some sort of collusion between the beasts, their puppets and the SPFL before the proposals are made. Surely not? Surely all clubs are involved in the discussions at the same time based on the same information and given the same consideration?
This is strongly what I am getting at as well. Do other teams fans not query why these decisions only seem to be raised when it benefits Celtic?

One thing that continues to baffle me is the silence of fans from other clubs.
Why do they just roll over and accept Celtic’s treachery? I genuinely don’t understand why they don’t speak up against it?
Or are they actually that gullible that they believe the league fixtures were moved (and not even the Boxing Day ones) “to allow fans to be in the stadium”. Even after the SPFL have come out and said that they are now under fixture pressure because of this move, which made no logical sense, do they still believe that this was a legitimate reason for the rearrangement?

This is only confusing & mysterious if you genuinely believe other clubs are at least partially voting for this to cause us problems.

Celtic obviously are doing it within their own interests but we really have no reason to think others are working in tandem with them on this occasion.

Pretty straight forward. The other club's supporters hate us more than they hate celtic. That was seen in 2012 when supporters clubs heavily influenced their team's vote. It's continued since then.

This is the SPFL getting revenge on the club for the cinch embarrassment ...we're surrounded by Rangers haters and cheats in this country along with celtc minded chairmen and managers , who are spewing because they never killed us off , and never will..WATP

Also, it’s not really a conspiracy when it actually happened and we have been told to move a game into a period where we are likely to be players down.
Anyone with half a brain will know that moving these matches won’t affect crowd attendance.
Aren't they likely to be missing Rogic and Kyogo?

I get it, they've used it to their advantage but I'd like to think that if the situations were reversed, so would we. Crucially, we'd need the support of 9 (at least) of the other 12 clubs.

If Rangers keep winning and they keep playing the same group of 12 players for 90 minutes with stupid gung-ho tactics completely ignoring all of the sports science data around resting players where and when appropriate, we'll be fine.

This. Wasn’t surprised most clubs were keen for an early break. As the SPFL took a vote I don’t think we can really complain. Would be a different story of course if they had just decided without a vote.

In Scotland your 1 of 3 things

A rangers fan

A Celtic fan

A fan of an other club that prefers Celtic to Rangers

This is only confusing & mysterious if you genuinely believe other clubs are at least partially voting for this to cause us problems.

Celtic obviously are doing it within their own interests but we really have no reason to think others are working in tandem with them on this occasion.
I get where you’re coming from, but common sense would suggest that they wouldn’t have voted the way they did. What are they really getting out of it? No fans now vs no fans then plus a fixture pile up.

Nonsense, I know plenty of fans of other clubs and they couldn’t give a toss about us or them.
I'm not so sure on that. I know plenty who support the diddy clubs as well. To a man they hate both us and them - 'two cheeks of the same arse' or 'the ugly sisters' being espoused frequently. The odd one might have a grudging preference for us over them, or vice versa, but in truth they hate us both.

I'm not so sure on that. I know plenty who support the diddy clubs as well. To a man they hate both us and them - 'two cheeks of the same arse' or 'the ugly sisters' being espoused frequently. The odd one might have a grudging preference for us over them, or vice versa, but in truth they hate us both.
We’re actually in agreement, I should have phrased it better but that’s the point I was making, It really annoys the guys I know the idea that they have to have a favourite between the old firm teams or that they base everything they do around us.

They hate us more than the Peasants, guaranteed. Even when Hibs were denied a blatant penalty against Celtc at last Sundays cup final, their idiot fans were claiming that Beaton, the Rangers fan, was helping Celtc. Ha-ha-ha !

Clubs should be criticising Sturgeon's nonsense rules.

I think that’s the first thing that has united football supporters across the country on this occasion. People need to stop this paranoid nonsense regarding this situation. Celtic have clearly had their own motives but the other clubs have made the decision they feel is best for them whether we like it or not.

I don’t think we’ll have fans back in 3 weeks but perhaps they wanted to give it a chance rather than having no chance. If they say some can get in with distancing in January rather than the 500 cap then maybe they’ll get their season ticket holders back in. Not everything is based on hating us or helping them. Covid has had a devastating impact on club finances, gambling to see if they can get a better situation isn’t that ridiculous despite it probably being wishful thinking.

No one likes us we don't care, that's fair enough, however its impacting on our business while assisting our rivals. where does this ever end?

The point is if they went ahead with the schedule they would have no fans in, that’s guaranteed. The new dates they may have fans in so why wouldn’t they vote for it? That’s why they voted for it, no other reason
St Johnstone and Motherwell , if I am reading it correctly, both have 2 away games. They then play at home a week EARLIER when the league resumes. Less chance of getting fans back in. Got to wonder why the hell they voted for that?

St Johnstone and Motherwell , if I am reading it correctly, both have 2 away games. They then play at home a week EARLIER when the league resumes. Less chance of getting fans back in. Got to wonder why the hell they voted for that?
They wanted it stopped before Boxing Day though which would have balanced it out. The SPFL Board decided to go after Boxing Day.

The main point hear is, it wouldn't even have been brought up if the poets didn't have injury problems and wanted our game cancelled.
They certainly wouldn't have brought it forward for any other team.
Apologies I realise that wasn't the question;)

At the end of the day, just about every jock tamson in the land sees Rangers as the true enemy.
They quite willingly turn a blind eye to anything that mob stoop to. Absolutely anything.

I personally think they all hate us and went along with the “ Rangers are deid “ pish.
We didn’t die ( despite what they think ) and the feeling seems to be that we got away with it, off lightly or whatever else they can come up with.
We were targeted by certain people with the plan being to see us liquidated.
Despite their best efforts we are still here and not only that, we are back where we belong at the top of the pile.
That is killing them also.
They have no class, when you remember them getting games called off for people dying who had left them years ago.
Going on a mystery tour when we were in the Europa final, need I go on??
Their life is committed to whatever we do and always will be.
This is why we are indeed “ the people “.
As long as our board remember that we have a tour arranged for the day after the league is due to finish if they try to extend season because of Celtic and the SPFLs corruption.

Back