Fashion impersonations

Bum chin

How good is the man that comes from Zambia at doing other players goal celebrations.
Tonight his celebration was Christiano Ronaldo and last week he done Buffalo's knee slide with the fingers pointing to the ground and ive seen him do the Arfield salute in the past. Have i missed any others he has done and i look forward to see who he does next.

This one is superb! Keep on banging them in Fashion.

IMG_20220206_210400-1024x815.jpg

New weekly FF thread.

“Guess the celebration this week!”

My nomination for the week of the mentally challengeds at Ibrox. 90th minute winner. Simply walks up to the fat Aussie. Lays him spark out and walks up the tunnel doing an Alfie ‘job done’ throat slit.

I think he was doing the Ronaldo celebration during his time in Belgium because on FIFA 22 it is his attributed celebration.

Someone should show him some clips on Gazza if we want to see him copy another famous celebration…

So do we reckon his shot today was deliberate? I did. If you watch it from the camera closet to him it was miles away from the players rushing in. I reckon he gave a look over to see who was there and thought, “naw I’ll have a crack myself” The pundits were quick to dismiss it as a fluke though.

He’s lucky I’m not the manager because I’d probably have sacked him for that Ronaldo celebration.

In all seriousness, he best stay away from the famous Shearer celebration or else he might get accused of running about the pitch nazi saluting by the Scottish media.

Back