Fashion impersonations

How good is the man that comes from Zambia at doing other players goal celebrations.
Tonight his celebration was Christiano Ronaldo and last week he done Buffalo's knee slide with the fingers pointing to the ground and ive seen him do the Arfield salute in the past. Have i missed any others he has done and i look forward to see who he does next.
Not for me.
I think CR7 has copied him!

He’s such a likeable & humble guy, and these celebrations are a great bit of fun, however I honestly still don’t think he’s good enough for us.

Offers more than Wright or Itten, sure, but IMO he flatters to deceive & will never be a first pick for us, so I would be looking to move him on in the Summer.

Thought bit cringy doing Ronaldo. Just think we are Glasgow Rangers. No need for it

kylian-mbapp%C3%A9-celebration.gif

Next for Big Al, please.

He’s such a likeable & humble guy, and these celebrations are a great bit of fun, however I honestly still don’t think he’s good enough for us.

Offers more than Wright or Itten, sure, but IMO he flatters to deceive & will never be a first pick for us, so I would be looking to move him on in the Summer.

Could we not just keep him as a versatile squad player?

He’s scored twice in a week and in every game he’s featured in he’s made something happen and got the crowd off their seats.he did more in his first five mins at the piggery than most of the players had done in 45 mins.
He’s this teams equivalent of ted McMinn and players like that can infuriate at times but they can also score or carve a goal out of nothing.a lot of players in front of fashion jnr I would get rid in the summer before him .

Could we not just keep him as a versatile squad player?
He can play right across the front three and I think he’s maybe not an automatic starter in every game but he’s the type of impact player you need to come of the bench and he gives everyone a lift when you see him.i don’t think I have ever seen him not have an impact on a game

I'm all for it! I love the wee man! He's a breath of fresh air
He made Maakay laugh too :))
All a bit of fun the goal celebrations

He can play right across the front three and I think he’s maybe not an automatic starter in every game but he’s the type of impact player you need to come of the bench and he gives everyone a lift when you see him.i don’t think I have ever seen him not have an impact on a game

He could be this generations Nacho Novo.

Not good enough to start every week but is versatile, hard working and can chip in with goals.

The idea that just because a player isn’t first choice then we should get rid makes no sense to me.

He could be this generations Nacho Novo.

Not good enough to start every week but is versatile, hard working and can chip in with goals.

The idea that just because a player isn’t first choice then we should get rid makes no sense to me.
Andy Little said that last night on rtv that fashion jnr reminds him of nacho.

How good is the man that comes from Zambia at doing other players goal celebrations.
Tonight his celebration was Christiano Ronaldo and last week he done Buffalo's knee slide with the fingers pointing to the ground and ive seen him do the Arfield salute in the past. Have i missed any others he has done and i look forward to see who he does next.
The guy is just a beacon of positivity great to see him play for our club with a smile on his face. I don't know what the copying celebrations is about but there's obviously some sort of inside joke cause Morelos did the Arfield salute when he scored last week aswell

Oh no. Hope the Super Serious Ally kissing the boot in front of the enclosure doesn't get the Fashion treatment.

%^*& it, im going all in with an update of a gazza one (cant remember if it was after a goal,) but got to score at piggery and he is drum major and rest of team following playing flutes. (Ok maybe not).

Or running up to UB after scoring and conduct them (think that was graham roberts as goalkeeper against them)

Well, call me what you like but I reckon he should turn around and give a quick handshake to whoever assisted the goal and then a brisk jog back to the halfway line ready for the restart.

And don’t get me started on all of this smiling. He isn’t paid to enjoy himself, and there is more than enough entertainment in a wet, windy evening in Annan without this.

Back