Fashion Jr - Running In Behind & Energy

You’re never sure what he’s going to do.

And I don’t think he is either.

Thought he was M.O. the first 45,Second half his energy dipped but at least we got to see his potential.

I mean nobody said anything about him being prolific, that’s just more verbal gymnastics on your part mate.
You said he had an end product. He wasted more chances than he converted (1) if you think he showed end product then fine, but our definitions are miles apart. If he had end product, he would have headed across goal to Roofe, he would have slotted past the keeper, in his 1v1, he wouldn’t have lashed at his shot in the second half. But at the end of the day it’s about opinions, and for me his end product was wasteful more often than not, am I wrong?

I have already said I think he will be a good player for us, but he was wasteful at the weekend.

Scoring a goal is literally "end product". Unless there is another definition I don't know about. You can score a goal and waste a few more chances, but you've still scored a goal.

Anyway, I think Sakala looks like he could be handy in certain games. Still looks quite raw in his movements and his shooting looks erratic. But these are things that can be worked on. It's often more difficult for new signings to settle into a team that isn't playing very well so I guess we'll need to be patient with him.

First time that front 3 played together. They need games, pure and simple. Morelos has been far from convincing either.
There were some promising signs during the first half on Sunday but the front 3 in particular ran out of steam in the second half. I would start with that front 3 on Wednesday.

Agree he looked good in parts yesterday, but needs to learn to stay onside.

He's been caught offside loads when he's played, and got away with another yesterday.

Agree he looked good in parts yesterday, but needs to learn to stay onside.

He's been caught offside loads when he's played, and got away with another yesterday.
Yes, but the midfield also need to look for his runs and make the pass before he goes offside. He's not Alfie who wants it to feet.

Back