Favourite pre match catering outside Ibrox ?

Bordersbear

Official Ticketer
Is Brannans Bakers still open in North Gower Street on the road directly opposite the Criterion chippy ? They used to do Tea's and Coffees and pies etc. Sure they shut at about 2pm though which I found a bit strange.

KirkwallTrueBlue

I don’t live in Glasgow but I bet you’re a right laugh in Orkney.
I think everyone in Orkney and the North of Scotland would laugh at your statement, just for the record I've not been in Orkney for the best part of 15 years but I know where to get a decent fish supper when I'm back home in Scotland.

Otis Blue

I think everyone in Orkney and the North of Scotland would laugh at your statement, just for the record I've not been in Orkney for the best part of 15 years but I know where to get a decent fish supper when I'm back home in Scotland.
I think everyone is laughing at your obsession with a fish supper and destroying haddocks

gazzah

European games I usually go city centre before games. The food is something we need to be improving inside the ground as it’s basic.

Davidw72

Sportsman chippy, breaded king rib supper, gold star brown sauce, 2 pickled onions, a fcking Glasgow delicacy.

cj_rfc

Official Ticketer
I like the wee cafe at top of Copland road near PRW called “good times roll” always find the staff pleasant and decent enough selection.

StuGers

Chips, cheese and curry sauce from the aptly named “food explosion” just near the Complex pitch.
It sounds so wrong but tastes so right.