Favourite short-lived Rangers song.

A song I remember from my youth and still at school.

Theres only one Henrik Larsson
He’s got a face like a martian
With a bag of sweets and a cheeky smile
Larsson is an effing Paedo......

Work out the dots as I don’t way to defame the guy. For all anyone knows it could say trician :)

After they lost to raith rovers in the cup at Ibrox - one match only cause he missed a pen - “would you like a Coca Cola Paul mcstay”

Hartson Hartson Wheres yer wife....

Sung that for about an hour at the piggery one game as he had been mouthing and his wife had fucked off to get shagged in the valleys hahaha

I am a billy, no a tim
I am a billy, no a tim
Singing I am a billy cos I'm no so fckn silly
I am a billy, no a tim
To the same tune and heard on the forfar true blues bus, so, unsure if ever sang at a game.
I'd rather have hemdani than scott brown
Oh I'd rather have hemdani than Scott brown
Oh I'd rather have hemdani
Cos Scott brown is a fanny
I'd rather have hemdani than Scott brown B-D

The hokey cokey!

Scott McDonald scored two goals E I E I O
The first was a fluke then a cheeky wee flick
He made those 19th Century Terrorist bastards sick
Scott McDonald scored two goals
E I E I O

Loved the Baku song. As soon as we scored a goal in those games 'we're on our waaaaaaaay!'

Loved it.

Think it was a combination of us beating teams the likes of whom we hadn't beat in many a year and the general euphoria around it all helped to elevate to classic song status for me.

A song I remember from my youth and still at school.

Theres only one Henrik Larsson
He’s got a face like a martian
With a bag of sweets and a cheeky smile
Larsson is an effing Paedo......

Work out the dots as I don’t way to defame the guy. For all anyone knows it could say trician :)
Followed by versions for cadette, Di Canio, Viduka.

Your only happy on giro day,
Yer da’s a stealer, yer maw’s a dealer.
Please don’t take my hubcaps away.

First line omitted in these culturally sensitive times.
Still annoys the shit out of me, this lie that they have made the word 19th Century Terrorist to mean catholic. It never did and never will. Separate entities

The Madjid Bougherra song. Amazing rendition of it on Boxing Day at Fir Park which lasted a good half hour non-stop. Never really heard it much the rest of that season then he was away.

One of the best days at the football ever, outwith the 'big fixtures'. Rangers were brilliant, fans were brilliant, just a sing song from kick off to the whistle.

The Fabio Cardoso song to the tune of September by Earth, Wind & Fire.

Cracking song just a shame he shat it after Peter Hartley of Motherwell broke his nose.
It was that big animal Ryan Bowman who now happens to play down here in Exeter. Didn't even realise he was a centre forward he played so deep against us.

I think it was only sung after one game

Oh Bertie Bertie
Bertie Bertie Bertie Bertie Konterman

One of the best days at the football ever, outwith the 'big fixtures'. Rangers were brilliant, fans were brilliant, just a sing song from kick off to the whistle.
I was sitting in the Motherwell main stand with the bears. In amongst us were about 6 - 8 people who were something to do with Bougherra, they were amazed and loved the atmosphere.

Boogie came over at the end and waved to them.

Back