Favourite weekend tipple of choice

I'm into the innis & gunn rum finish just now. Wish they'd bring back some of their older flavours. The scotch whisky porter and Canadian cherrywood ones were the dogs hee haws

Red wine mainly Shiraz or Merlot but i'm not too fussy. Can't do the pints like I used to. After 3 pints I'm never out of the toilet. Weak bladder loyal .

I always get a bottle of Bowmore and a few bottles of Cider, to last me over Saturday and Sunday. The cider is the only thing that makes it till the Sunday, minus the half drunken bottle sitting next to the empty whiskey glass.

Few pints.
Maybe a craft beer or 2.
Speyside drams.
Jack daniels honey liquer for a change now and again.
Vod if im getting blootered!!

I'm very fickle with my choices. Do like a nice bottle of red, a nice Rioja is my preference wine wise. I also like my spirits rum, gin or a nice malt. Do like a beer a shower well.

Tend to start on the beers.

In the house, either red wine (bold Shiraz, Cab Sauv or Merlot) or a nice whisky, perhaps Laphraoig?

Few can of beers followed by a couple of Woodford reserve bourbon old fashioned.

Either than or just sip on a nice malt.

Used to enjoy a bottle of red but went off it recently since it always ended up in a headache the next morning.

Diplomatico reserve rum on ice. No need for a mixer. That would be my ideal tipple but as it's ÂŁ35 a bottle then it's usually a couple of nice South African cab sauvs.

Pints of lager, gin and tonic at the pub before and after the games.

Red wine and G&T sitting watching the TV.

I only ever drink red wine in the house these days.

Can't trust myself to buy a case of beer or a bottle of spirits and not drink the lot

I like to keep a bottle of Jack Daniels on stand by but I have found I am starting to feel groggy the next day after drinking it.

Anybody got a suggestion for a good quality whiskey to keep in stock for when the notion hits?

I like to keep a bottle of Jack Daniels on stand by but I have found I am starting to feel groggy the next day after drinking it.

Anybody got a suggestion for a good quality whiskey to keep in stock for when the notion hits?

If you like bourbon try Woodford Reserve as mentioned earlier. It's lovely. A real winters night drink neat or with a cube of ice.

Couple of ciders to start (usually Strongbow).

Followed by a Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc.

Finished with a few large G&T's (preferably Hendricks but Gordon's or Tanqueray do the trick)

Jack Daniel's Tennessee Fire.

Just add ice.

Johnny Walker and Ginger Ale with a slice of orange too.

Back