FC Zurich v Hearts

They will get beat, the question is by how much. If the tie is still alive I would expect Hearts to play
a weakened side against the tramps on Sunday

Zurich will win tonight I think but if Hearts can keep it to a single goal every chance of turning it around at Tynecastle. Personally want them in the Conference not the Europa League for obvious reasons.

They will get beat, the question is by how much. If the tie is still alive I would expect Hearts to play
I think Hearts could do well, not an easy game tonight though. Hearts in the conference would be more beneficial and more interesting to see.

And they'd be perfectly entitled to do so if they can get in the Europa League group stages.

Have Zurich came from CL playoffs I take it? I'm presuming the Swiss Champikns still have a CL spot?

I know a number of old school Jambos. All were cheering on Us during our Europa run last season. I’ll be cheering them on tonight.

Plus the Jambos I work with have been giving the Hibs supporters it tight all week.

Feels a little unfair on Scotland as a country to have to face a champions league drop out for our Cup representative. No wonder its tough getting through rounds

St Johnstone had Galatasary last year as well

I've looked forward to all the three other teams matches in Europe. Interesting to see where they stand.
Never ever have I had any interest in any other team apart from us from Scotland (well, apart from Morton, but when are they gonna be in Europe haha) but I’m very interested in seeing how wee Barrie McKay does. He could make the game exciting (for a Hearts game). Will have to see. But no doubt they’ll feck up our good name in Europe. Hope not. Scotland needs another team to do well in Europe. Celtic won’t do it and I’d rather they didn’t. Hearts I can handle.

Sat next to their fans when they beat us in the Scottish Cup Final. Absolute scumbags and nothing has happened to change my mind since. Hope they get pumped.

I'm thinking If Hearts were to progress past Zurich and we fail to overcome PSV, it's safe to assume our share of Europa League TV money would be less. All ifs and buts of course.

Feels a little unfair on Scotland as a country to have to face a champions league drop out for our Cup representative. No wonder its tough getting through rounds

St Johnstone had Galatasary last year as well
They’ve done %^*& all for years in Europe so they’ll take who they get.

I'm thinking If Hearts were to progress past Zurich and we fail to overcome PSV, it's safe to assume our share of Europa League TV money would be less. All ifs and buts of course.
yes split if the case

60/40 in favour of us as we are the domestic cup winners

The love in to hearts on this forum hahahahaha riddies man. %^*& them and %^*& hibs anaw. Just listen to the songs they sign when we play them

Would like to see Hearts win tonight. This is the type of tie we need to start winning, if we are to improve as a league.

Still want Hearts to win because the Jambo side of my family are old school when it comes to belief. Anyway, good luck to them despite themselves.

Back