FC Zurich v Hearts

As a life long Rangers supporter my main wish is that we are successful on the park as well as off the park in terms of generating maximum revenue streams. I’ve no particular beef against Hearts but if we happen to drop into the EL this week then I would prefer Hearts lose to Zurich FC and drop into the Conference League if that means we get a higher split of TV revenue. We need the extra revenue even if that means the country’s coefficient is lowered. Rangers come first and I wish all of our supporters would take this on. Some sadly don’t.

I know you're not playing with a full deck if you don't think Celtic have the scummiest fans in Scotland.

Yet another no answer reply.
And BTW, I do think celtic have the scummiest fans in Scotland, however, that doesn't make the rest of them lovely people!

You said they were all the same when it comes to Rangers hating, which is absolute bollocks. Nice backtracking though.
No backtracking, they are all the same when it comes to Rangers hating, celtic do have extra scum qualities outside of football that, imo, shoves them to the top of the scum pile.
Notice you've still not answered.

No backtracking, they are all the same when it comes to Rangers hating, celtic do have extra scum qualities outside of football that, imo, shoves them to the top of the scum pile.
Notice you've still not answered.
I have answered. You're talking utter pish.

As a life long Rangers supporter my main wish is that we are successful on the park as well as off the park in terms of generating maximum revenue streams. I’ve no particular beef against Hearts but if we happen to drop into the EL this week then I would prefer Hearts lose to Zurich FC and drop into the Conference League if that means we get a higher split of TV revenue. We need the extra revenue even if that means the country’s coefficient is lowered. Rangers come first and I wish all of our supporters would take this on. Some sadly don’t.

How do you think our revenue would have looked last four years if the coefficient was still shite and we needed four rounds of qualifiers just to get in the Europa groups?

Well another poster was right, there's no difference to a Jambo being on here or a Celtic fan.

Don't reply to me anymore please, we don't agree with each other and that's completely fine, enjoy the rest of your evening.

Lol
If it's any comfort mate, I'm with you. Can't be doing with all this lovey-dovey stuff - with hertz or anybody else.
I hope they get royally pumped. It's what they wish for us so feck them.

I personally hope they get beat worse than DDU, playing a weakened team at the weekend basically gifting them 3 points.

Not for me, i hope they get beat 10 and a few of their players do their cruciate's

How do you think our revenue would have looked last four years if the coefficient was still shite and we needed four rounds of qualifiers just to get in the Europa groups?
The improvement in our coefficient is predominantly down to the efforts of Glasgow Rangers in dragging it up from where it was. We have to thank Steven Gerrard for that as he started the improvement in Europe. I don’t recall any other club in Scotland raising our coefficient. Just remember all these early exits from Europe by Kilmarnock, Motherwell, Hibs & Aberdeen. Our improved revenue stream is solely down to the efforts of everyone at Rangers.

Lol
If it's any comfort mate, I'm with you. Can't be doing with all this lovey-dovey stuff - with hertz or anybody else.
I hope they get royally pumped. It's what they wish for us so feck them.
Never forget they were the first club in Scotland to publicly back ‘ Seperate Entity FC ‘ and their sporting integrity campaign.

Not sure of European dates but I wonder if hearts are due to play us before a European game if they would play a weakened 11
I'm sure we all know the answer

Never forget they were the first club in Scotland to publicly back ‘ Seperate Entity FC ‘ and their sporting integrity campaign.

I haven't.
And they did so despite the fact their Lithuanian owner and his board of fraudsters had driven a coach and horses through all financial conventions in Scotland and led the tax man a merry dance.
The difference was they are a shower of tin-pot, no-mark diddies and nobody hates them enough to try to bring them down.

Not sure of European dates but I wonder if hearts are due to play us before a European game if they would play a weakened 11
I'm sure we all know the answer
Why do you think that? Has it crossed your mind that Hearts will look after Hearts and they don't give a toss about Rangers or Celtic?

Have a couple of mates who are Hearts fans and are sound. However, in the main they despise us just like the rest, so my default position, is %^*& them, hope they get royally pumped. Gerrard and Rangers get no credit from these clubs for how we've single handedly carried the coefficient. They'll generally sit in behind the bheast overlord.
Just a crying shame we are tied to a country coefficient, instead of an any man for himself scenario. You do well, you benefit, you get pumped by Sligo or Alkmaar, you pay.

Hopefully Hearts lose, they’ve more chance of picking up coefficient points in the ECL group stage than the EL group stage

I did think Hearts would get pumped in the first leg, but that was down to expecting Zurich to be much better than they were.
Now I think they have a chance, Zurich might just shite their pants at Tynecastle.

Can't believe this thread is still on page 1 after almost a week.

Are we getting a Hearts v Zurich one this week or can we keep the inane drivel in here?

Zurich are a good team technically ,I watched them beat linfield 2-0 at Windsor in the last round and they didn't have to get out of second gear and I know Linfield are just an Irish league side but look what happened to Motherwell against Sligo rovers ,pumped home and away. wouldn't be surprised to see Zurich winning at Tynecastle.

Zurich are a good team technically ,I watched them beat linfield 2-0 at Windsor in the last round and they didn't have to get out of second gear and I know Linfield are just an Irish league side but look what happened to Motherwell against Sligo rovers ,pumped home and away. wouldn't be surprised to see Zurich winning at Tynecastle.
I’m definitely concerned as they have some better players than us, but let’s be honest they’re a team Rangers would be looking to dispose of with ease. So by that sentiment… We should be able to at least give them a game at home.

Back