Feyenoord Match Registration?

Would appear so bud . Doubt if it was 500 extra we got as they went mega fast . Having said that , when it went to 2 pointers last time they only got a 5-10 minute crack at it before they were gone . So maybe there were still a lot of 2 pointers who snapped them up yesterday.

It is still showing as tickets unavailable which it does a lot due to traffic on the site despite there still being tickets available.

Usually when it is sold it it actually says tickets sold out does it not?

Can’t imagine there being heaps of 2 pointers on the site this morning though so they may well be gone now.

It is still showing as tickets unavailable which it does a lot due to traffic on the site despite there still being tickets available.

Usually when it is sold it it actually says tickets sold out does it not?

Can’t imagine there being heaps of 2 pointers on the site this morning though so they may well be gone now.
Been like that from last night. Will try anyway when opens for 1 pointers. Saw on twitter someone saying folks on the Big Ibrox Sleepout got offered tickets last night. That’s twitter though so who knows if truth in it.

The website is such a shambles and so unpredictable I wouldn’t be surprised to see 1 pointers get lucky on there today, regardless of what it says just now.

Any news on when the tickets will be available for collection. Getting quite close without the emails getting sent.
When did you buy?
Original batch ( 3+ pointers)were available for uplift from Nov 13th,states on the confirmation email.

When did you buy?
Original batch ( 3+ pointers)were available for uplift from Nov 13th,states on the confirmation email.
Didn’t say that on mine. Just said separate communication will be sent with collection details.
Bought 2 tickets at opening on 5th Nov.

Didn’t say that on mine. Just said separate communication will be sent with collection details.
My email from November 5th..
Please send a copy of your travel itinerary to travelclub@rangers.co.uk. Once received, your ticket will be available to collect in person by the named recipient only, from Rangers Ticket Centre. Tickets will be available to collect from noon on Wednesday 13 November on presentation of either your Travel Club membership card or one other type of official photographic ID (passport or driving licence) if you have not yet received your 2019/20 Travel Club card.​

My email from November 5th..
Fair enough. This was my email:-

TRAVEL CLUB REGISTRATION INFORMATION

If you have registered your interest in a fixture you will be contacted by email with information on the next steps.

TRAVEL CLUB TICKET PURCHASE INFORMATION

If you have purchased a ticket for a European Away match, you will receive separate communication regarding ticket collection arrangements

Think I’ll be giving them a phone sharpish.

Tickets been available for past 10 days. This was communicated to all when times of sales provided. Those selecting special delivery were posted last Thursday.

Fair enough. This was my email:-

TRAVEL CLUB REGISTRATION INFORMATION

If you have registered your interest in a fixture you will be contacted by email with information on the next steps.

TRAVEL CLUB TICKET PURCHASE INFORMATION

If you have purchased a ticket for a European Away match, you will receive separate communication regarding ticket collection arrangements

Think I’ll be giving them a phone sharpish.
You get two emails
1-Feyenoord ticket purchase offer
2-Rangers Order Confirmation
Both received on 5/11.

I can’t get in during working hours to pick it up, ordered the ticket on Friday around 14:30 and wondering if anyone knows when they’ll be sent out for the recorded delivery?

Leaving Wednesday morning so pretty crucial I’ve got it by Tuesday

Saying no currently available.
Possibly a number of 2 pointers still hoping more become available.
I said to him not to get his hopes up. I’m sure when it went to 2 points it sold out quickly also. This thread also reminds me my ticket is at my dads and has been for about a week in a half will collect after Hamilton tomorrow :))

I can’t get in during working hours to pick it up, ordered the ticket on Friday around 14:30 and wondering if anyone knows when they’ll be sent out for the recorded delivery?

Might be easier to pick up in Rotterdam, although Special Delivery on Monday should get to you Tuesday lunchtime. Did you send them your travel itinetary (not that it seems to be closely scrutinised)?

They usually post them out sharp, if you bought it yesterday I'm certain it'll come through your letterbox on Monday.

I was refreshing then got kicked out. Had not even moved from 2 points don’t know if changed now.
I have been trying for my nephew, like your self I got kicked when the page got refreshed to say available to buy for 1 points, it's now showing a message saying 'you are trying to purchase. more than the available quantity of -3'.

They set it automatically to change at 6mins past 2?

If it was sold out and there were zero tickets to sell why would the status not changed to SOLD OUT like it usually does?
With a delay yes, judging by the comments from last night it has been sold out since then

bit weird that they keep it online and let it refresh to 1 points if it was already sold out

If that’s the case, I apologise for saying he talks shite.

But why does the website not come out last night or the SLO on Twitter say there are no tickets left.people wasting there time today trying to get a ticket they have no chance of getting.

exactly this, makes no sense they should remove it as soon as they sell out.

If that’s the case, I apologise for saying he talks shite.

But why does the website not come out last night or the SLO on Twitter say there are no tickets left.people wasting there time today trying to get a ticket they have no chance of getting.
The SLO isn’t going to have minute by minute updates of sales haha

Back