Feyenoord Match Registration?

Communication from the club is shocking, in all lot of areas.
I don’t think anyone is expecting the SLO to give FF info 24/7, but surely someone is responsible for updating the supporters, as the website is clearly not up to that task.

Communication from the club is shocking, in all lot of areas.
I don’t think anyone is expecting the SLO to give FF info 24/7, but surely someone is responsible for updating the supporters, as the website is clearly not up to that task.
Is it letting you buy tickets?

The point I’m making is, the website. Something/someone should be able to update the site to say tickets have been sold out .

People wasted time today trying to get tickets there were not there.

Haha:confused:
It has displayed..
”No General Sale tickets are currently available” since yesterday.
i.e-there are NO tickets for sale.
The same information is displayed for the upcoming games v Hearts and Young Boys,both of which are sold out,too.(Although some tickets may become available for these two games if folk do secondary ticketing for Hearts or Young Boy/UEFA return some).
Either way the additional tickets for Feyenoord were always going to be snapped up ultra fast by folk on 2 points.

It has displayed..
The same information is displayed for the upcoming games v Hearts and Young Boys,both of which are sold out,too.(Although some tickets may become available for these two games if folk do secondary ticketing for Hearts or Young Boy/UEFA return some).
Either way the additional tickets for Feyenoord were always going to be snapped up ultra fast by folk on 2 points.

It also displayed this for people trying to get tickets when they weren't sold out. it’s an issue with the website so that’s why some people maybe thought it was happening again.

It has displayed..

I got a ticket for porto and at first it said it was sold out and after a few refreshes it appeared again and was able to get the ticket.

The website is pish and the ticket office is terrible for keeping us informed.

For those making their own way back to Amsterdam, what time have you booked your bus/train for?

Between not knowing how long we'll be kept back for and not wanting to hang around in the centre for too long I'm not sure what time to book.

As I need to pick my ticket my ticket up somewhere in Rotterdam I'm going to head down early for this "fanzone".

has anyone got tickets off of Rangers through the members club and can tell me which section they are in?

Last edited:
Anybody that got their ticket from the additional allocation got their special delivery ticket through today yet? Am flying early tomorrow so i need to hope it comes today

Anybody that got their ticket from the additional allocation got their special delivery ticket through today yet? Am flying early tomorrow so i need to hope it comes today

A thought they were getting sent today I would contact the ticket office if a was you.

They will arrive tomorrow I am on similar boat bit panicked as nothing back yet form my email in TO

I might just go a drive up to the TO and see what i can do (probably nothing tho) i thought they would been sent out Saturday and got here today since its special delivery, clearly not tho

I might just go a drive up to the TO and see what i can do (probably nothing tho) i thought they would been sent out Saturday and got here today since its special delivery, clearly not tho
If i was you I’d give them a phone asap and explain the situation.

Only telling what he’s just tweeted mate.
I’m based abroad and been told to email the TC to say that can’t make it to collect and need to pickup abroad. They’re aware already so still expect to be able to pickup in Rotterdam

I’m based abroad and been told to email the TC to say that can’t make it to collect and need to pickup abroad. They’re aware already so still expect to be able to pickup in Rotterdam
Yep, same here. Think it might just be for the last batch of tickets that went on sale a few days. Well it better be, have been on to SLO, waiting to hear back.

Yep, same here. Think it might just be for the last batch of tickets that went on sale a few days. Well it better be, have been on to SLO, waiting to hear back.
It is an absolute joke the situation the club place you in mate.

A joke that weve known about this fixture for a couple of months and a tweet goes out a day or 2 before people are making there way to Holland to be told there’s no ticket collection over there.

SLO basically told me just now I am fuked for my ticket as no pick up at ground, even though they been telling me for 2+ weeks arrangements would be made and they would confirm in due course. Suggested I contact TC for options. I am fuking fuming!!

SLO basically told me just now I am fuked for my ticket as no pick up at ground, even though they been telling me for 2+ weeks arrangements would be made and they would confirm in due course. Suggested I contact TC for options. I am fuking fuming!!

Another flaw, hope you get your ticket sorted

Absolute scandal

@Greg Marshall this sort of thing should be part of your job surely? No reason why you can’t take the ticket over for him

What about collecting at TC hotel ?

There was meant to be no collection option in Denmark either but there ended up being one, any tickets not collected by Wednesday afternoon will no doubt be taken over by SLO.

It's a disgrace that under the circumstances they wouldn't send it to my address to bring over given we have been in a friends and families group for years and the club know we travel together. Especially given this time you do have an itinerary. And if they try the security angle perhaps they can tell us why they send tickets out with no itinerary. The TC have been a shambles since they restarted and we pay £20 a year for the privilege.

Will they not let you proxy pick up if you’ve got a friend based in Scotland who can collect it for you.

Back