Feyenoord Match Registration?

Late in last night after a long journey back from Portugal. Flight delayed, train delayed but was worth it when you get a display like we did on Thursday.
Registered there for Feyenoord as an independent traveller. Over 2200 now.

I'd rather have a ticket for the game than party in Amsterdam and miss it. Fortunately I have more than enough points to do both but not everyone has.

Correct, half the folk with the points to get a ticket independently haven't actually been to the games as well.

Applied on Friday on the way home from Porto.

I'm on 9 points so won't need to worry about getting a ticket. I reckon the initial threshold will be 4 points and above, then filter down if there is any left.

Does the overnight official one guarantee a ticket for the 0 pointers too?

It all depends on the level of interest shown in the trip. They will fill the plane regardless of how many points you are on, in theory it should be be filled by those on the highest points first, then come down to those on lower points or even on 0 points. If you are on 0 points, you will have a much better chance of getting a ticket going that way, those going independently on 0 points have next to no chance of getting a ticket.

0 pointer loyal

Someone said that if you couldn't buy a ticket for Porto as the website crashed then you'd still get the Porto point?

Anyone know if this happened?

0 pointer loyal

Someone said that if you couldn't buy a ticket for Porto as the website crashed then you'd still get the Porto point?

Anyone know if this happened?
I believe they are giving a point to those who were on 0, applied and missed out on the Porto sale.

I think it does.
Only if accepted on the flight. Usually you get on with 0 but that's not always the case. Once accepted on the flight you are guaranteed a ticket. A lot depends on how many flights they run too. As it's so easy to get too it's likely that people on high points will go indy too.

So my son and I are down for the official flight. I’m on 3 points and he is on 1. What happens to him if the cut-off for this is 2 points?!

So my son and I are down for the official flight. I’m on 3 points and he is on 1. What happens to him if the cut-off for this is 2 points?!

Then you need to decide whether to give him your ticket or not

Did you book on the together or separate? As i sure it goes by lowest points first sure i seen someone say that on here before

We booked together, but to be honest would only go together anyway so if it’s done as you suggest on the lowest and we miss out then fair enough. Thanks

I'm in the same position as you mate, I have 3 points and my son 1. As has been said if you book together they say they go with the lowest points.
Spoke to a guy from CTM travel today as I had an error in my Rangers number. He said the uptake had been good and they have enough to fill a "large jet" whatever that equates to.
Hopefully get on the plane with these points.

Back