Feyenoord Match Registration?

Is there anyone that registered last night or yesterday afternoon that could check their registration number?

Last edited:
Imagine we might hear something today?

Why today? I’m not saying it won’t be today, but just wondering if you a basing that on anything in particular.

Edit....I’m a tool, I forgot registration closed yesterday :D

Why today? I’m not saying it won’t be today, but just wondering if you a basing that on anything in particular.

Edit....I’m a tool, I forgot registration closed yesterday :D

I’m just hoping because I am very impatient :))

A low 2. I’ve went down the flight package route and hoping for the best.

Prepared not to get one though due to the demand.

The fact that most people would have booked independently will go in your favour. When TC went tits up and there was no official Porto trip, I’d say a lot of folk would have expected there to be no official trip for this one either.

A low 2. I’ve went down the flight package route and hoping for the best.

Prepared not to get one though due to the demand.
I think you will be ok on 2 for the flight package , would think most on higher points would be confident enough to go independently. I’m on 2 points as well but going independently but not very hopeful but at least I’ll get another point.

Imagine we might hear something today?
I'd be very surprised if we hear anything today. I can't think there's a precedent for hearing the day after registration closed, unless the timescales were extremely short (eg, game was the following week), which in this case they're not.

Can't see any news until next week at the earliest, but would be happy to be proven wrong.

The new lot doing the flights need to send the details to the travel club to sort who is getting on then they need to cross check that with indy applications all that takes time

It’s definitely not right that day trippers on low points get priority over independents.
Tickets have been allocated that way since the travel club started.It is in the terms and conditions of the travel club that the tickets will be divvied up by both methods(official flight/indy).
It is not a perfect system but everyone knows the script.

Hopefully, it should be pretty straightforward to calculate down to what points covers the tickets Rangers have been given, certainly by tomorrow at the latest we should hear ?

It’s now quite as simple as that though. Hospitality season ticket holders, players, officials and sponsors all get tickets out of our allocation.

Anyone had their points for Porto yet? I didn’t end up getting a ticket but am still on 2?

1 and 0 pointers got a chance to purchase but problems with web page means many missed out even with a ticket in their basket

A friend of mine who went to Porto is in the same boat for him and his son. They got tickets one via the ticket office travel club and the other via corporate. Neither have had their Porto points added (hence my post earlier in the thread) corporate I understand but the other surely there should be one added point immediately on purchase?

What is the web site problem you refer to Millsy?

I’d be surprised if they could fill one plane for a 360 quid overnight stay in Rotterdam.

That will suit me as a low pointer tbh.

It’s now quite as simple as that though. Hospitality season ticket holders, players, officials and sponsors all get tickets out of our allocation.

They should get allocation from the 'top category' tickets too which means away end allocation + a potential 200 side view seats. Like away support being put in the Club Deck on euro nights.

A friend of mine who went to Porto is in the same boat for him and his son. They got tickets one via the ticket office travel club and the other via corporate. Neither have had their Porto points added (hence my post earlier in the thread) corporate I understand but the other surely there should be one added point immediately on purchase?

2 that travelled with us on zero points went on try and get a ticket that were left on the Sunday morning, they got one selected delivery etc and went through to pay but kicked them back out to a grey bar. One of the picked up a corporate ticket and other Rangers end ticket over there.

They should get allocation from the 'top category' tickets too which means away end allocation + a potential 200 side view seats. Like away support being put in the Club Deck on euro nights.

Yes, we get 150 premium seats, but some of the people I mentioned are allocated tickets from our main allocation.

This thread made me go check the Rangers accounts.

I have 8.

Elder son , who is going , has 5. He went to Porto so that has probably been added already.
So he should be fine for a ticket.

Younger son , who didn't go to Porto and isn't going to Feyenoord has 5 also.

I'd email the TC because it sounds like an error on their part, I've heard of that happening before and they just add the point on.

My point was added roughly when the ticket was posted out. I'd email them asap today because their inbox might fill up later if Feyenoord tickets are available to buy today.

Season ticket holders in corporate at Ibrox can get European away tickets for contacts.These tickets are from the allocation Rangers receive.
The full allocation Rangers receive doesn’t go to the travel club.

When was the closing date for the official trip, if that hasn’t passed then it can’t be sold out

I don’t know if there was one. It never mentioned a closing date for that on the email, just that the closing date for independent travel was Wednesday 30th. It’s not too much of a jump to assume the official trip was the same.

I don’t know if there was one. It never mentioned a closing date for that on the email, just that the closing date for independent travel was Wednesday 30th. It’s not too much of a jump to assume the official trip was the same.
Pretty poor if they haven’t put a closing date on it

Generally when it was Thomas Cook they would say on their website that the trip could be taken off sale at anytime.Guess that once the number signing up exceeds the seats on the plane they just take it off sale.

Back