Feyenoord S.C.F out in Glasgow on a Wednesday Night looking for Rangers fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because they live and breath hooligan culture. It is the only thing that defines them.

Sad, really. Must have very few friends outside of their 'ultra' circle.
It’s weird. Why not come to Glasgow. Get pissed up. Have some fun. Pump a local. Head to the game.

Dicks

It’s weird. Why not come to Glasgow. Get pissed up. Have some fun. Pump a local. Head to the game.

Dicks

They were in pubs they all got kicked out by the polis so are just cutting about now.

Bit daft doing that tbh you’d want them all in one place.

So you’re saying if a feyenoord former player was to pass away you’d expect us not to get bevied up and have a laugh out of respect?
Would the feyenoord player have been a former player of our club?

PLEASE NOTE BEFORE ANYONE else quotes this post, I made an arse of it and it should say country

Last edited:
I still don't understand why that's disrespectful to Fernando's memory. If the bears were in Holland today there would be videos flying about of them singing so would that be disrespectful?

You're looking for a reason to be offended, you need to
There’s a total of about 40 max drinking with them.

1800 are coming over, hardly a proper friendship is it.
did I say it was?

Not sure if its my age but ffs lighten up bears, 40 or so away european fans in Glasgow apparently get kicked out of boozer, they end up walking the streets. This is not europe there are no sqares or areas fans can gather and drink in the streets. Please someone tell me a boozer or club in Glasgow that would allow that amount of guys in at the one time, i struggle when out with 7 or 8 pals in the city so the big bad hooligans have no chance.

Nothing really in that video to suggest they are looking for bother a bit boisterous pissed up walking around.

A bit of a nothing this tbh we do the same on our travels.
Aye but we’re sound it’s a bit of nothing we take over pubs squares and sing away etc just harder for travelling fans coming here as police etc genuinely don’t want fans to enjoy themselves

Feyenoord are the biggest animals going. They were also the first European support to smash the English abroad when they did Spurs in 1974.

They are fully aware that there won't be mobs of Rangers fans roaming the streets the night before the match.

Please, Rangers, give this mob a fucking hiding. 17 years we've waited for revenge. Get the job done.

Because they live and breath hooligan culture. It is the only thing that defines them.

Sad, really. Must have very few friends outside of their 'ultra' circle.
Yet we had a poster argue with me that violence is part of football and makes it great. The sooner cops are armed to stop this the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back