Feyenoord S.C.F out in Glasgow on a Wednesday Night looking for Rangers fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glasgow has a great reputation for nightlife ect yet pubs shut at 11 or 12 clubs shut at 2 or 3 and no shops open after 6 subway shuts early for a city like glasgow its a joke if they would only allow places to stay open later im sure glasgow could attract more tourists
Very true.

Its only when you get out of Glasgow and Scotland in general that you realise how overrated, restrictive and generally crap the nightlife and going out culture is at home.

Feynoords young lot like celtic and have a strange relationship with not just your norm celtic fan its with the green brigade and the anti israel brigade.. there anti semitism has formed a friendship.. older hooligans with feynoord are mostly just have a love for feynoord only.. a few like rangers...
Feynoord old boys possibly in there 60s 70s remember celtic with fondness due to the european cup final of 1970..
But as ive pointed out there's a link with the GB AND OTHER anti semitic mentally challengeds within there club...
Both set of fans are cockroaches

Looking for Rangers fans to do what? Weirdo's. As above, go to the pub and get pished whilst looking forward to the game. Out hunting the streets for fans to give abuse to or worse.

Hope their team gets pumped tonight and throughout the season back in Holland.

These threads are a complete and utter red neck.

The Feyenoord lot are out and about the night before a euro away game, who'd have thought that? I must have forgot all those euro away trips I've been on where we sang, drank and walked about singing in a foreign city the night before a game.....

If they want trouble today I'm sure they'll find it, my guess is that the Police will have it sorted similar to what they had sorted for Legia (and we heard all the same scaremongering stories on here before that game...).

These threads are a complete and utter red neck.

The Feyenoord lot are out and about the night before a euro away game, who'd have thought that? I must have forgot all those euro away trips I've been on where we sang, drank and walked about singing in a foreign city the night before a game.....

If they want trouble today I'm sure they'll find it, my guess is that the Police will have it sorted similar to what they had sorted for Legia (and we heard all the same scaremongering stories on here before that game...).

To be fair, Rangers supporters don't walk around in organised groups dressed in black at 3am looking for people to fight when the pubs are closed so it's not really the same. We would mostly all be in our bed passed out :D

Glasgow has a great reputation for nightlife ect yet pubs shut at 11 or 12 clubs shut at 2 or 3 and no shops open after 6 subway shuts early for a city like glasgow its a joke if they would only allow places to stay open later im sure glasgow could attract more tourists
London Underground IIRC used to shut early, not sure what it is now but pretty sure doesnt run beyond midnight, pretty similar times to Glasgow.

Very true.

Its only when you get out of Glasgow and Scotland in general that you realise how overrated, restrictive and generally crap the nightlife and going out culture is at home.

Long for the days if strollling around Spain with
No, £41. Ticket prices are capped. One shitey newspaper article suggested that was the case, but unless Feyenoord stuck on another tenner, they are talking shit.

If it was 50 euro they charged then these days it would be about £50!

No, £41. Ticket prices are capped. One shitey newspaper article suggested that was the case, but unless Feyenoord stuck on another tenner, they are talking shit.

They stuck on a fiver a think they were complaining it was £46.

To be fair, Rangers supporters don't walk around in organised groups dressed in black at 3am looking for people to fight when the pubs are closed so it's not really the same. We would mostly all be in our bed passed out :D
3am? Looking to fight?

Both made up.

Imagine the thread on Benidorm FCs forum.

“Its 4am, theyre still out on the streets making a lot of noise, drinking a lot of alcohol and now they’re letting off flares in the street. Wont somebody please stop them!”
A year ago today

London Underground IIRC used to shut early, not sure what it is now but pretty sure doesnt run beyond midnight, pretty similar times to Glasgow.

Sunday closes midnight,Mon-Thurs 01.00,Fri/Sat 24hrs and lots of pubs/clubs stay open to accommodate the extra people out on the tiles.

Seen a group of them in George Square with half Feyenoord/ half Rangers scarves.

They must not all hate us that much!
Be careful bud, they might be trying to fool us, just like my Feyenoord mate who's got Rangers stuff over the walls of his "man cave" in Rotterdam.

Just a bunch of normal fans looking for a pub. These are all their casuals.

b7YyU4o.jpg
Looking at the state of them they will get demolished by a half decient Rangers mob.

You can understand youngsters being involved because their heads are generally full of mince but it's the older blokes with jobs and families that make me laugh.

I mean wtf?

It's like seeing guys in their 30's still cutting about in ned gear.

What’s ned gear mate ?

Very true.

Spent a mid week break in Liverpool recently and Im going back again on monday. What a city. Glasgow is ok but Liverpool is fantastic.

Every time a foreign team comes to Ibrox ,we get the same lilly livered comments on here.. STAY SAFE beware.... in the words of billy connelly %^*& RIGHT OFF ..
what has our support become.. mix in fans wanting to join in the ainging of ynwa... .. gets on my tits

Thankfully there’s a lot on here who will be sitting in the house with the knives out slavering shite on the match thread.
Better yet am no taking my niece and nephew tonight so now I’m going to get smashed till I pish myself.

Last edited:
Without doubt one of the absolute worst things about modern football
People want souvenirs / mementos , it’s not really my thing , but neither was the ‘swapping of Scarves’ that people like(d) to do on euro away trips

It is funny how in the 80s the half & half ski hat was very fashionable / the ‘In’ thing for a while

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back