FIFA 18 vs PES 2018

The annual FIFA release is probably the highlight of my son's year. I get lost with ultimate team, pro clubs etc so just stick to seasons because I'm an old duffer. And I'm crap.

You can do it no bother at all mate.

I've got PES17 on the PS3. Got the option file off one of the forums and stuck it on easy as you like. The guy that made the file is Mexican I believe so it meant I could transfer Pena and Herrera into my side as he had put in the full Mexican League.

I imagine the same will be available pretty quick for PES18 when it comes out.

Will take a look once it comes out. Usually rent it anyways To see if it's worth picking up

Will always be FIFA for me and I really enjoy the online seasons as it's competitive and free unlike FUT. Also, I'm not bad at FIFA and openly admit I couldn't be arsed trying to learn new buttons etc in PES.

Play nothing but Career Mode on FIFA, on the highest difficulty. Usually go Sampdoria or Hamburg and give myself 3 seasons to win the league. Tend to avoid going Rangers as it leads to meltdowns and tantrums (I'm 33, married, kid).

Pro Evo was awesome through the 00s but the masterleague and fake team names nonsense always meant that when FIFA caught up on gameplay it would be game over, which has now happened. Think it was 2013 I switched.

Back