Filip Helander signs 4 year deal now Confirmed

"His biggest strength is also his biggest weakness. He lives by the sword and dies by the sword. His tendency to go and press at every opportunity can lead to being exploited by 1-2s and combinations. You drag Helander up the pitch following a striker and use the space he negated. In these five games, opponents didn't take advantage of this as often as they should have. Whomever Helander partners with will need to have a very good understanding."

Interesting. I wonder, if he presses high to win the ball back could maybe Kamara or Davis stay behind and cover the space in behind Helander?

That looks like further proof that Jack will continue to start.

Signed up to a bologna forum there to see what they made of the transfer.

General consensus is very hard working and model professional, but not good enough for their league and delighted to get as much as they did for him.

Don’t have a good feeling about this one.

Nearly everyone here was unimpressed with JW taking NK place.

It was clearly one of only a few clear errors of judgement by SG.

This seems to be a luxury we don’t need that may upset squad morale.

Time will tell.
Heard it all now on here, %^*& me.

Hope the guy is switched on right from the off we cannae afford any fuuck ups. Just trust the manager to have a pairing ready to go. Not into reputations so just hope he's the one.

erWkY2t.gif

Don’t have a good feeling about this one.

Nearly everyone here was unimpressed with JW taking NK place.

It was clearly one of only a few clear errors of judgement by SG.

This seems to be a luxury we don’t need that may upset squad morale.

Time will tell.

Fuckin ram this sort of doom and gloomery right in the bin.

You sound like the sort of guy who would win a Lamborghini in a pound raffle and moan about the colour of it.

Very happy with this signing personally. We're not fucking about this summer and I'm loving the way we are conducting our business.

From a Malmö fan that follows their national side home and away.

"He instantly becomes your unnofficial captain, he will guide and organise the defence. Position them so they will not be passed. He's not fast but he's very clever, Him and Lindelof are the heart of our defence for the next decade"

"His biggest strength is also his biggest weakness. He lives by the sword and dies by the sword. His tendency to go and press at every opportunity can lead to being exploited by 1-2s and combinations. You drag Helander up the pitch following a striker and use the space he negated. In these five games, opponents didn't take advantage of this as often as they should have. Whomever Helander partners with will need to have a very good understanding."

Interesting. I wonder, if he presses high to win the ball back could maybe Kamara or Davis stay behind and cover the space in behind Helander?

Might be well suited to playing 3 at the back

Back