Filth fc have officially complained to Sky about Boyd

Would you have our board ignore the whole thing?
See Boyd sacked for Hartson and then we can listen to Hartson, Sutton, Commons, Walker and Provan tell us what to think?
And remain dignified in silence?

Are those the only two options? Dignified silence or acting like petulant weans? I hate these manufactured message board debates.

What have I missed here.....what did Boyd actually say to cause such offence ?

He said words, whilst being a Rangers supporter in the media.

That's what the cu*ts find offensive.

Perhaps Boydie should complain to the SFA about having to cover a league wherein a club who were complicit in the cover-up of child rape are allowed to compete?

What have I missed here.....what did Boyd actually say to cause such offence ?
Basically said Griffiths should work hard to get his career on track rather than concentrate on trying to get the crowd behind him by shooshing Boyd after his goal.

Nothing really but they are Hurting after getting slapped about by us at their own midden.

Sky will file it under pish. There is no way they would even contemplate disciplining Boyd. They want their presenters to speak truthfully and any controversy it creates, will only give them more exposure.

Pandering to their fans, obviously still in meltdown mode

Having not seen or heard any of this at the time is this genuinely about Boyd questioning his future because of number of starts? Seems a pretty logical question

Meanwhile we've literally had to deal with a season and a half of snearing agenda driven pish about Morelos from multiple 'pundits' and 'journalists'

They basically run Scottish football with well placed men and woman in the important and influential positions. The three Compliance Officers so far from the ‘same background’, referees mostly from similar.
The media including every ex-Tim player fawning over them whilst demonising our Club and players daily.
One former Rangers players calls out their rat of of player and he has to be sacked. FFS.

They are like a marionette having their strings pulled by a bunch of loonies , or even the lunatic fringe of the loonies. Surely normal people must be looking at that club since the last game of last year and think wtf!!

Part of me thinks, embarrassing and shameless.
The other part thinks, we’ll if you can’t beat them.......

how many times have complaints went in about suttons constant bias ill informed drivel

sky will give boyd more games as they know the filth hoardes will tune in

Just pandering to the hordes. They don't want to spend on a striker and the boy they brought in is totally unprovan, so the racist is now in favour so they need to be seen to back him

Just curious if the filth wrote to Sky to ask for footage of their fan's sectarian abuse of Kris Boyd so they could identify them?
Or did they write to Sky when an ex-Celt brought their club into disrepute by claiming Boyd LOVES sectarian abuse?
Kris to his credit takes it like a man and doesn't pretend he has mental health issues to hide his inbred nedness.

Are those the only two options? Dignified silence or acting like petulant weans? I hate these manufactured message board debates.
Don't much like manufactures debates either.
But it looks like the girl asked you a question.
You know something else I hate?
Posters who ignore the question asked of them.
Posters who want to bitch about things and can't offer a reasonable alternative when asked.

Luckily the floor is yours to offer the girl an alternative, which so far you've failed to do.

So you wouldnt have the board raise the issue of too many ex-celtic players treating us to different standards than their own club?
And you wouldn't have them not raise it?
I don't see the alternative to A(doing something) and B(Not doing it) but you are welcome to educate me. Sorry if I've caused any offence or missed something.

It's what these cunts do and tbh they are very good at it and Sky will have to form some sort of response. While we sit on our hands and say and do nothing when it involves our players

By the way.
You've just manufactured a debate.
I don't see where the lassie said anything about petulant weans?
Or is it that you hate it, when it's not you doing it?

Wouldn't suprise me if its more than just a complaint. It will have elements of mental health issues mixed in amongst it. They'll make it much more than boydy just sticking up for us. Whatever takes the focus off of them and onto us in the most victimisation way possible, they'll do.

I think Sky will fob them off to a point where Boyd "will be spoken to" and that's all.

Not like them to take pro-active action on the things that matter most!

That's embarrassing complaining about a comment made by Boyd.

It's not as if he has been consistently making them over a few years, like some.

They're scummy bastard's but at least they've got their players back something sadly our club doesn't Morelos has been targeted by pundits,media and players with no reprisal
I agree with you there, we really should have went to town on them recently, especially the sun after leckies column

Wouldn't suprise me if its more than just a complaint. It will have elements of mental health issues mixed in amongst it. They'll make it much more than boydy just sticking up for us. Whatever takes the focus off of them and onto us in the most victimisation way possible, they'll do.

If they are pulling the"mental health issues"card then why are they playing a player that they are describing as fragile and with mental health issues?

It's what these cunts do and tbh they are very good at it and Sky will have to form some sort of response. While we sit on our hands and say and do nothing when it involves our players
The response should no more than the one when we complained about Walker laughing at Boyd's abuse. Anything stronger and their bias is proved

I would have thought they would have more to complain about as an ex Killie manager and ex Killie player doing the pundit bit........or didn't they notice that yet?

Yes, indeed,they sure are a club like no other. I hate Septic FC, they have no shsme

CELTIC have complained to Sky Sports over Kris Boyd’s remarks about Leigh Griffiths.
SunSport understands the Hoops contacted the broadcaster in writing in the wake of the midweek spat between the pair.

Griffiths sent a message to Boyd after his goal
Griffiths pointed at the Rangers and Kilmarnock legend – on duty for Sky at the Rugby Park clash – and put his finger to his mouth after scoring against Kilmarnock.
It followed Boyd’s claim last month that the Scotland international had just four weeks to save his Parkhead career.

The SunSport columnist delivered his response in Sky Sports’ post-match analysis, questioning the number of starts Griffiths has made since the summer of 2016 when Brendan Rodgers took over as boss.

That looks to have irked the Celts hierarchy, who now want answers from telly chiefs.

You really couldn’t mark their necks with a blow torch.

We’ve just had to endure 3 weeks of our best player being called a thug / waster and suffer all sorts of other abuse from all angles of the Scottish media.

Yet one pundit dares to speaks out about a filth player and all hell has broken loose.

The days of dignified silence are over in my opinion.

We need to stand up and show if you poke the bear with a stick it bites!

Back