Filth fc have officially complained to Sky about Boyd

Insufficient subservient crawling towards the "misunderstood genius" Lurgan Bigot and the "troubled but talented" racist Griffiths.

If that entire evil club and all associated with it were to vanish from the face of the earth one day then the planet would lose nothing and nobody of any worth.

Here is what I don’t get.

the world was told that the racist Griffiths was taking time away from football and as far as I know there were no specific reasons given for this.

there were plenty rumours about what he was trying to do, what he had done etc but the fact remains all that happened was he was off sick with no documented reason and he was pictured out and about at horse racing tracks and getting pished.

Kris Boyd lost his brother to mental health issues which are clearly documented and openly discussed in public to the credit of Kris!!!

so what exactly is the complaint about!

If the racist was signed of with gambling issues then why is he not cited like Brian Rice

If it was drugs why was he not pulled in for testing for performance enhancement drugs like anyone else.

I genuinely believe that someone should ask the above questions.

Not to forget he still hasn’t been cited for assault on a football fan regardless of the nature.

Might as well just have all ex Celtic player pundits on tv to keep it balanced and interesting

Oh wait!

Yep, they make a james hunt of themselves by going crying about a football punter. Nothing to do with us and they should be laughed at, but no, we somehow bring our board into it and give them a hard time.

Their PR machine which so many on here praise, must be coming on here and saying, another job well done

It's disgusting really.

For years there were posts on here about how Liewell is doing such a great job over there and putting us to shame.

GTF.

Not so quick to report to the authorities when children are being sexually abused are they? Scum

If I was running our PR I’d stick in a #metoo complaint about Andy Walker and Ian Crocker. ;)
I’ve already complained to Sky about them and got this crappy response:

Good Morning,

Thank you for your e-mail regarding Sky Sports.
I’m sorry to hear that you are unhappy with our choice of commentators and in particular Ian Crocker & Andy Walker.

We do try to make sure that our commentators provide our viewers with a balanced and informative commentary during live football coverage.
We employ our commentators and studio analysts for their opinion and insight, often gained from playing their sport at the highest level.
We are sorry if on this occasion, you do not agree with what has been said.

Please rest assured that your comments have been noted and passed to Sky Sports for their information.
We always welcome customers' comments, and actively encourage viewers to voice their opinions.
Thank you, once again, for taking the time to email us and for your interest in Sky.

Kind regards,

Laura
Viewer Relations

Their 'PR' is not that much better than ours, but they have a willing press. The issue is the press here, look at their response to Alfredo and TRLG and it is night and day. It's easy to look good at pr when the media help you out.

All boyd needs to do is quote the last three beggar managers and state it was an opinion.

A club that can use an ex-players death, will have no problem miliking a players 'mental health' problems.

I say one other thing, Boyd may not be playing but he will still be 'inside' scottish football. He'll know the real reason TRLG wasn't playing.

I’ve got to disagree with all the comments praising their media team and saying things like “they play the game well.”

They play THEIR game well. They created this culture of being offended by everything and grassing on everyone, so it’s to be expected that they are experts at it.

Our club needs to very quickly find a way to protect our club without having to behave like those mutants.

Boyd hasn't said anything even remotely controversial there.

I can only assume the mentally challengeds have taken offence at a rare non mentally challenged having a job in the Scottish football media.

Boyd said absolutely nothing wrong. It will be interesting to see the Sky response.

Kenny Miller will be sniffing out an opening in punditry at this news.

It's just sellik trying to placate their panicking hordes who's arses are cumulatively collapsing at the thought of us getting 55 !

Fail to see what the complaint is about, or am I missing something? Boyd said he shouldn't throw things into crowd, which any normal person would agree with.

I dont see where is the issue is with what Boyd has said. But then again it is the permanently offended mentally challengeds.

the sad thing is this
if sky sack boyd to appease the scum, plenty of rangers fans will still fund them just like they fund scum like andy walkers wages.

Fail to see what the complaint is about, or am I missing something? Boyd said he shouldn't throw things into crowd, which any normal person would agree with.
Normal is what? ....10% of celtc fans and dropping every year? All too support a voodoo no worky religion the vast majority of them don't even practice.

and yet we will put out a statement at sometime we really could learn from them at times
Just look at the pelters we give Boyd for trying to be objective.
And yet Rangers say nothing about Proven, Walker, Hartson or Sutton.

They are scum.
They are scared.
And will now put pressure on absolutely everyone with influence on Scottish football to stop us winning the league.

Always the victims. If people want our board to act like that then they're no better.
Would you have our board ignore the whole thing?
See Boyd sacked for Hartson and then we can listen to Hartson, Sutton, Commons, Walker and Provan tell us what to think?
And remain dignified in silence?

It is not the throwing comments they have complained over, it’s when Boyd said Griffiths has 4 weeks to save his Celtc career.

They really are a soft/strange bunch.

Football pundit in having an opinion shocker ... it's literally why they are there !

Do we really want our board to behave like that lot? I hope Sky now show them up for what they really are.

They have a reputation for coverups, which makes me wonder if playing the “mental health” card a coverup for some other activity which might have resulted in a ban from playing football?

they really are a pathetic bunch snivelling c unts the whole lot of them from the top to the dregs in the stands

Back