Fire works at The Piggery

BBC Sportscene just started with clips of the silences from the various grounds today, saying Scottish football showed it's respects to HRH The Duke of Edinburgh today.

The piggery was silent with both teams standing respectfully.

So the fireworks and 19 seconds of silence never happened.
Control the media and you control the people. Straight out of 1930s Germany

I am not on twitter, instagram etc.
But for those who are, if you look further up this thread there is evidence of the sharkthrowers filming and photographing themselves , predominantly in the grave yard next to their dump of a ground, letting off the fireworks.
Please copy and share the photos etc.
A very distasteful task I know.
So why spread evidence of their disgusting behaviour ?
While the majority of their fans on line are overjoyed, there are some who doing the usual deflect and lie routine.
Don't let them hide, spread the truth about their scumbag behaviour as far and wide as possible.

I don't know this area at all but why are they in a graveyard and where is the graveyard situated?
That's Janefield St Cemetry at the back of the Piggery

You'll note that the stand structure overhangs the graveyard which should have led to a refusal at the planning permission stage...

(I think the planning permission was thrown in free by GDC as part of the complex purchase deal which saw them negotiate a sum of £1 - one pound sterling - for Kerrydale St.)

At least the wider media are picking it up and showing them up for what they are instead of it getting sweeped under the carpet

We should mute our microphones on RTV tomorrow in order to render what will be a predictable stunt from them irrelavent.

BBC Sportscene just started with clips of the silences from the various grounds today, saying Scottish football showed it's respects to HRH The Duke of Edinburgh today.

The piggery was silent with both teams standing respectfully.

So the fireworks and 19 seconds of silence never happened.
The Airbrushing of reality is a favoured tactic of the mentally challengeds

I don't vote for the SNP but i have to say i don't get the link to the antics of Scum fans who hate the British Army and the Royals.

The snp have always been rabid with anti English fkn clowns, the hatred of the British Army comes now from Irish republican sympathisers, unable to destroy the UK from Ulster, they see Scotland as the next best thing, cnts who'll vote snp, not for their own prosperity,or Scotland's, and certainly not yours or mine, but with one goal, the break up of the United Kingdom.

For a Club and support who champion Faith and Charity tradition and values they have a hell of a track record of the exact opposite. Are they Christian or not? Roman Catholic or what? Or are they just not Roman wans!! Fear God dishonour the Queen?? Give us a clue.

I'd really love to know what they are all about.

i take it no word of condemnation from inside the piggery thus far

Celtic: Police Scotland probing misuse of fireworks outside Scottish Premiership club's stadium​

The incident took place before Celtic's 6-0 win over Livingston in the Scottish Premiership; the two sides were paying tribute to Prince Philip, who died aged 99 on Friday, by observing a minute's silence when the fireworks went off;

A Police Scotland spokesperson said: "We are investigating the misuse of fireworks outside Celtic Park stadium on Saturday, 10 April, 2021. Enquiries into the incident are ongoing."

Celtic have declined to comment.

The snp have always been rabid with anti English fkn clowns, the hatred of the British Army comes now from Irish republican sympathisers, unable to destroy the UK from Ulster, they see Scotland as the next best thing, cnts who'll vote snp, not for their own prosperity,or Scotland's, and certainly not yours or mine, but with one goal, the break up of the United Kingdom.
Always? I would disagree. Now? Absolutely with an ever increasing Oirish Repulicanism in their midst.
I just feel bringing them in to this debate dilutes where the blame solely lies: and that is with Sellik and their vile, hate-filled fhans.

Celtic: Police Scotland probing misuse of fireworks outside Scottish Premiership club's stadium​

The incident took place before Celtic's 6-0 win over Livingston in the Scottish Premiership; the two sides were paying tribute to Prince Philip, who died aged 99 on Friday, by observing a minute's silence when the fireworks went off;

A Police Scotland spokesperson said: "We are investigating the misuse of fireworks outside Celtic Park stadium on Saturday, 10 April, 2021. Enquiries into the incident are ongoing."

Celtic have declined to comment.
Police fcuking Scotland should be probing themselves how they had a free hand to set this shocking display up.

Should be reported on all the news outlets about this. Despicable from that club.

However it will be brushed under the carpet and quickly forgotten about.

Anything to get rid of their spare 10 in a row fireworks

When one of those erseholes dad or grandad passes away how would they like it for someone to laugh and let off fireworks in front of their house. Utterly disgraceful behaviour. I can just about accept that some people don’t like the monarchy ( although I’ll never understand) but celebrating an elderly mans death is revolting. Especially after everything he’s done for us over the past 70 odd years.

When one of those erseholes dad or grandad passes away how would they like it for someone to laugh and let off fireworks in front of their house. Utterly disgraceful behaviour. I can just about accept that some people don’t like the monarchy ( although I’ll never understand) but celebrating an elderly mans death is revolting. Especially after everything he’s done for us over the past 70 odd years.

Mate, for many of them it makes them feel good in the world of Scottish nationalism, staunch as fk maybe, for many more its about Irish nationalism, cnts who don't give a fk about Scotland, but hide behind Scottish nationalism, I despise these bastards.

It genuinely saddens me to think how these people have been a ghastly sore on Scotland since they arrived in the 19th Century. And yet asking a simple question like “Why don’t you go home?” is immediately categorised as offensive and banned.

I've thought it for years, they chant "Brits out" while infesting our country with their shite, id chase the fkn lot of them back to the old country.

Almost makes me wish we played in England. Can you imagine the beating which would be meted out to the wee pretend provos of the green brigade after singing about the IRA in Manchester?

they’ve played Man Utd and Man City with little trouble when singing their I ran away pish. When they played Chelsea in a “ friendly” in Landan well that was a different story.

Back