Fire works at The Piggery

Modern jhokoland a great once proud nation now descending to new lows almost on a daily basis, a country now so full of poison, hate and division that it can’t even respect the death of a 99 old man regardless of politics or beliefs who served and was actively involved in the fight to ensure that the freedoms and liberties they have were able to continue if only they understood the irony of it all.

Almost makes me wish we played in England. Can you imagine the beating which would be meted out to the wee pretend provos of the green brigade after singing about the IRA in Manchester?
Or Birmingham, Leeds, Newcastle and Sunderland ( missed out Liverpool coz not sure of the bin dippers especially as they beat the Villa today and resemble the scum in many respects)

The Scottish mhedia will have it down as Livingston fans who travelled through, celebrating their top 6 finish!!!!

Picked the wrong battle this time, as I said, they will need to go to England again sometime and this is being widely reported now and will not be forgotten. The utter kicking they'll get off combined firms wil be extreme. Terrible shame.

Funeral also now confirmed next Saturday at 3,i wonder if our game could be an issue.
I can't wait till they play in England again. The English guys need to stock up on the Union Jack cushions.

When even Sinn Fein offered their condolences you know just how scummy these people are.

I don't care if they did dirty terrorist scum - its always good to celebrate the 21st of March, the day Martin McGuinness died of some terrible wasting disease at only 66, with a pint and a smile knowing that evil never triumphs.
Commentator on this clip knows EXACTLY what's going on:
Show the flags at full mast Dirty disrespectful tramps!

It's sad that it's not even surprising anymore.

The tim hierarchy must be thanking God there's no fans in the stadium, they can brush off people outside letting off fireworks but imagine them trying to explain 50k booing

You wonder what Eddie Howe , a huge royalist and supporter of British and British military , makes of today’s events .

I wonder if he will find out ? It would serve them right if he turned them down now because of it .
He must know what they're like surely? You can't be a football man and not know that Celtic are rancid, treasonous, anti British, terrorist loving vermin can you?

Any Bear that votes them needs to take a long hard look at themselves.

F'uck the SNP.
It sickens me that they are on here. I couldn’t care less if they are respected by some.
Some of us served the Queen. In our late teens all the way through to our 30,s we fought against republicans. I personally lost friends to that filth.
The SNP openly share a platform with
Sinn Fein/ IRA.
And people on here vote for them. Wake up.

I don't know this area at all but why are they in a graveyard and where is the graveyard situated?

BBC Sportscene just started with clips of the silences from the various grounds today, saying Scottish football showed it's respects to HRH The Duke of Edinburgh today.

The piggery was silent with both teams standing respectfully.

So the fireworks and 19 seconds of silence never happened.

BBC Sportscene just started with clips of the silences from the various grounds today, saying Scottish football showed it's respects to HRH The Duke of Edinburgh today.

The piggery was silent with both teams standing respectfully.

So the fireworks and 19 seconds of silence never happened.
Gaslighting of the finest order right there.

Back