Podcast Follow Follow exclusive interview with Phil Beahon, Castore co-founder, at the launch of the new Ibrox Rangers Store

FDH21

I keep coming back to when we were with PUMA and we got the green light to buy shirts from the board. The three shirts were the top selling PUMA products in Europe for that next month according to retail people there.

The appetite for merchandise is absolutely huge and I wouldn't be surprised to see that 500k products Castore have sold in to completely go and need to restock before end of season.

scoobytwo

i like Defoe more every time he speaks. Hopefully we can get him coaching with us as he seems a great guy to have around and keep the younger players grounded.

Gordy411

Official Ticketer
Chest out watching that. feel really proud how far Rangers have come from a few years ago.

LewisRob2009

Have the brothers mentioned anything about the offering for young kids?

The smallest kit online is JS which is still a little too big for my youngest lad.

AriseSirWalter

Follow Follow exclusive interview with Phil Beahon, Castore co-founder, at the launch of the new Ibrox Rangers Store
And a wee tour of the Store.
Two impressive young guys, I obviously hope they're a massive success and they deliver what we all hope for.

AriseSirWalter

Not sure if this is the thread for it but does anyone know the opening hours for the Rangers store for tomorrow and going forward?

Cheers

Spart7

I was against signing him originally, but he optimizes Rangers. Sheer class individual and footballer.
Clearly a quality multitasker too. Practicing his Friday night technique between and during every question. What a guy. Feel free to insert the watermelon gif directly below that interview.

Gogso

I wonder if the likes of an Edinburgh shop would be a club shop or a Castore shop with a Rangers section.
That would make sense.
Be good to see the Castore brand when out and about in the same way we see Nike & Adidas all over the place.
Its not my 'thing' to wear Rangers specific clothing but will be happy to wear Castore.

change consent