FollowFollow is the 3rd Biggest Fan Forum in the UK

I don't know what the breakdown of forum members ages are, but I'd guess that the majority of people using forums are probably in their mid 20s upwards. I think forums/messageboards as a platform for discussion have had their peak and are now on a decline, and that most of our younger supporters will be using other 'slicker' platforms like twitter, facebook etc.

Always strikes me how quiet other teams forums are compared to on here which has different threads going on every time you log on.
To be honest, the pace on here is pedestrian compared to around 2003-2007 when the numbers of concurrent logins, the number of threads started and the speed at which a thread would disappear in to Page 2 were something else.

Twitter and Facebook probably taken a bit of the traffic away. Back in the old days of this forum and further back to TheRangersEnd and other email-based forums there was no letup at all.

I don't know what the breakdown of forum members ages are, but I'd guess that the majority of people using forums are probably in their mid 20s upwards. I think forums/messageboards as a platform for discussion have had their peak and are now on a decline, and that most of our younger supporters will be using other 'slicker' platforms like twitter, facebook etc.

It's about 10 years older on average than the other social media outlets.

To be honest, the pace on here is pedestrian compared to around 2003-2007 when the numbers of concurrent logins, the number of threads started and the speed at which a thread would disappear in to Page 2 were something else.

Twitter and Facebook probably taken a bit of the traffic away. Back in the old days of this forum and further back to TheRangersEnd and other email-based forums there was no letup at all.

But we also allowed sexpesting in the Bear Pit in those days :p

OP, any stats on how many hits we are behind the top 2?

Here are the top 5 forums based with their ranking across all sites in the UK (sites like Google.co.uk, Facebook.com, BBC.co.uk will be the ones in the highest positions):

903rd most popular site in the UK: Liverpool | liverpoolfc.com
1,145th most popular site in the UK: Man Utd | redcafe.net
2,716th most popular site in the UK: Rangers | followfollow.com
4,164th most popular site in the UK: West Ham | kumb.com
4,220th most popular site in the UK: Celtic | kerrydalestreet.co.uk

Had a look at all they forums and a good few are TapaTalk compatible and have the option of a dark theme :rolleyes:

I can but dream :p

Surprised that some of those entries are bigger than Rangers Media. I don’t post on there but occasionally read it and it’s certainly busy.
Rangers Media isn't a forum - it's a gang hut.
It means their admins have allowed a handful of cranks to dominate discussions and destroy it as a vehicle for rational discussion.

Agreed it's a toilet of a forum.

Only decent poster is sweettartangirl.

A member called born a blue nose posted a pic of himself with a green dildo up his arse in the OT last time i was on. Strange bunch.

A member called born a blue nose posted a pic of himself with a green dildo up his arse in the OT last time i was on. Strange bunch.
Surely no? :D

None of that is true, If you dislike it so much why do you keep re-registering under different names when you are banned?

Last edited:
I bought FF printed version from issue 1;along with a couple of other long since lapsed printed zines; but joined the online FF back around 2010,probably as an extension of what I`d been used to.
As other posters have pointed out,there`s a sense of belonging;being amongst your own people;
and it is the first port of call for me in what is happening with our club.
Pleased to see the site ranked so highly. And it`s boiling the mentally challengeds` piss.:))
Long may that continue. WATP :cool:

Ya this seems wrong. Liverpool’s subreddit has 170,000 members. That is obviously more than Hibsnet

Imagine if they ever did a “most talked about team” across all forums. We’d probably be more than the next 9 teams put together! Kerryfailstreet or whatever it is probably discussed us more than them :cool:

And Celtic would be number 2 due to all the stupid posts on here. Really wish there was just a mega thread

That list is as about real as Celtic apologising tor anything.
Middlesbrough and Sheffield Wed attracting more posts than Man City and Everton ?
The biggest omission is Arsenal. If we are to believe all this, Charlton Athletic attract more traffic than Arsenal ? Yeah right, of course they do.......

Was just wondering recently where FF ranks, it really is amazing that you can come on 10+ times a day and find half a dozen new threads and stories to discuss every time. Doesn't surprise me at all that we're 3rd. The vast majority of football fan forums look fucking dire.

That list is as about real as Celtic apologising tor anything.
Middlesbrough and Sheffield Wed attracting more posts than Man City and Everton ?
The biggest omission is Arsenal. If we are to believe all this, Charlton Athletic attract more traffic than Arsenal ? Yeah right, of course they do.......

It’s simple really if you read the thread. Arsenal have 4 forums all well represented. Similarly Newcastle, who have 3 heavily used forums.

Wtf do you need to do to get banned from there :D

Banned till fųcking 2038 no less!:D

AUpiPw4.png

None of that is true.

I seriously hope you are kidding. Surely you know the pure cancer BABN posts?

Do you dispute he once visited a one eyed RM posters house and posted a pic of him wearing the guys young sons pants on his head?

The pics will still be on there. It's 100% fact.

I seriously hope you are kidding. Surely you know the pure cancer BABN posts?

Do you dispute he once visited a fellow RM posters house and posted a pic of him wearing the guys young sons pants on his head?

The pics will still be on there. It's 100% fact.
The other guy (the dad) as you well know was party to that joke. BABN is a gem of a guy, but obviously you’re upset with him for something. Come on, it’s not fair to slag someone on a different forum 5*

The other guy (the dad) as you well know was party to that joke. BABN is a gem of a guy, but obviously you’re upset with him for something. Come on, it’s not fair to slag someone on a different forum 5*

At the end of the day he's a Rangers fan and that's all that matters. No amount of shite online banter will change that.

The mad basturt will be comatose come 55!

Back