Football Message Boards Misogynistic

Zoom

sexy-secretary-38372856.jpg

"Hello... I'm working on a survey to ascertain whether blokes on football message boards are misogynistic, sexist pigs...."

Why would she be looking at mens football boards anyway? Surely supporters of wimmins football would use forums specifically for the wimmins game?

People posting things online, under a username that they wouldn't normally say in public, in case of "what others think". And most of these are men on football forums, and football forums have more men than women as members? no fucking way!!!!

According to research. What say the members of follow follow? ;)

Instagram and tik tok is full of half naked birds milking cash from daft old men....every coin has 2 sides and I'm sick of women coming out with this pish. It never surprises me how its always some fat munter crying about pish like this. And the men (virgins) snivelling along going oh I agree, isn't it awful. Wankers.

Instagram and tik tok is full of half naked birds milking cash from daft old men....every coin has 2 sides and I'm sick of women coming out with this pish. It never surprises me how its always some fat munter crying about pish like this. And the men (virgins) snivelling along going oh I agree, isn't it awful. Wankers.
VL's assemble!!

Back