Football Message Boards Misogynistic

On Sky Sports News other day, two 'Italian football experts' were on talking transfers

I was very confused. I switched it off

skysports.jpg
Nice.

Change of career for Eddi Reader.

Football is meant to be entertaining, women’s football is not, unless they get their tits out, which they don’t have…

I've seen it on here, I've seen homophobic stuff on here too. However, I've seen it all over the internet so not sure what their aim is?

Quiet sports news week? :rolleyes:

They don’t exactly help by trying to force feed it to us and promoting it to ridiculous lengths.

BBC Sport regularly lists Women’s football above Rangers results (and the rest of Scottish football).

I’ve no issues with women’s football but I do with their obsession with force feeding it to us.

Last edited:
They don’t exact help by trying to force feed it to us and promoting it to ridiculous lengths.

BBC Sport regularly lists Women’s football above Rangers results (and the rest of Scottish football).

I’ve no issues with women’s football but I do with their obsession with force feeding it to us.
It really isn't very good and yet they get me every single time with their headlines "ARSENAL SIGN ARGENTINIAN STRIKER"

I click and lo and behold it is the women's game.

They don’t exact help by trying to force feed it to us and promoting it to ridiculous lengths.

I remember Adrian Durham before the Women's Football World Cup chastising anyone who didn't treat it exactly the same as the mens game.

At one point, he was calling for Real Madrid (I think) to have sanctions put on the mans team for refusing to have a women's team.

I remember Adrian Durham before the Women's Football World Cup chastising anyone who didn't treat it exactly the same as the mens game.

At one point, he was calling for Real Madrid (I think) to have sanctions put on the mans team for refusing to have a women's team.
That’s exactly the kind of thing I mean, and all it does is annoy football fans and turn them right off the whole thing.

Instagram and tik tok is full of half naked birds milking cash from daft old men....every coin has 2 sides and I'm sick of women coming out with this pish. It never surprises me how its always some fat munter crying about pish like this. And the men (virgins) snivelling along going oh I agree, isn't it awful. Wankers.
How was the article mate? Tell us what you think

Women are as bad as men when referring to the opposite sex.

It's just most men don't give a stuff about moaning about it.

In fairness, I don’t know any women that complain about this stuff. Possibly just the company I keep. My wife certainly has no time for it.

From experience, the women who get righteous about this sort of thing tend to be named after a plant, have bowlcut blue hair, and weigh more than Stevie Fulton after a session at China Buffet King.

The amount of coverage women's football gets on sky sports far outweighs the interested.

It does but that is apparently a view that would be classed as openly misogenystic in this study. Apparently if you find the blanket coverage of a product very few watch to be odd that makes you a bad boy. Same if you think the product isn't very good (even though it largely isn't very good).

I tried to watch a ladies Old Firm game. Must be honest and say it was a rank rotten standard and I switched off before half time. Not allowed that opinion though. Must mean I'm some sort of woman hater.

If the standard and interest improves by all means have it all over the sports news. As it stands though? Overkill and forced by media companies negotiating the difficulties of cancel culture. Creating a false interest. An illusion.

OTT stuff is obviously not on, but I'm not really sure what they expect. Stick on Loose Woman and it's the same roles reversed.

I can't be the only one who silently swears every time they click on a "football" link on the BBC website only to discover it's an article on the women's version of the beautiful game. (Same with cricket)

The amount of times I've seen a headline and thought "Liverpool were playing Chelsea?" and its the women's teams.

Not adding "Ladies" after the team name is ridiculous but I can tell why they do it.

Can't remember which commentator it was who said, whilst commentating on the Beijing Olympic Women's Weightlifting, "This is Gregoriava from Bulgaria. I saw her snatch this morning during her warm-up and it was amazing."

Adrian Durham is just a clever Chris Sutton. Adrian only ever says anything to get the opposite reaction. He doesn't believe anything he says personally. It's an act. It's his USP.

Apart from having brains, the difference between him and Sutton is that Durham is a good lad (and leans towards us rather than the mhanky mob) whereas Sutton is a knob.

This is 2022, ffs not 1972!

There is a strong, defined place for women in football...

(Either 'streaking' or washing the men's strips.)

Back