Football players who are rangers fans.

St Johnstone goalie. Can’t remember his name, but his brother is a poster on here, claimed we were trying to sign him.

Halliday
Kenny McLean
Fraser Aird
James McArthur
Paul Paton
Harry Cochrane
Barry Douglas
Johnny Evans
Craig Halkett
McBurnie
Paddy McNair
Zander Clark
Steven Maclean
Murray Davidson(According to my son)

Many more I’d imagine but feel free to correct me if any of them are wrong.

Last edited:
I’d disagree, not that I think they have more, but I feel like I always meet mhanks and don’t come across bears anywhere near as often. Maybe I’m just unlucky though

its because we are normal people who outside of football conversations etc avoid declaring our football allegiances.

Unlike those freaks, we don't have to shoehorn that we are "pure sellick fru and fru" into every scenario.

Dont think so, comes from a celtic supporting family though he's obviously not one of these bitter cunts
I knew that mate,but I’m sure Liam said when leaving Rangers,that hopefully one day he’ll work his way back here,or something along they lines

Halliday
Kenny McLean
Fraser Aird
James McArthur
Paul Paton
Harry Cochrane
Barry Douglas
Johnny Evans
Craig Halkett
McBurnie
Paddy McNair
Zander Clark
Steven Maclean
Murray Davidson(According to my son)

Many more I’d imagine but feel free to correct me if any of them are wrong.
Murray is 100% a bear, I’ve known him since he was about 5 years old.

Bucky is a Falkirk fan. Was at school with him. Prefers us to them right enough

Wasn't Bucky a Rangers youth player?

At one point when he was with Dumbarton, the majority of the dressing room plus Stevie Aitken were all Rangers fans.

Dont think so, comes from a celtic supporting family though he's obviously not one of these bitter cunts

Liam Kelly is as big a blue nose as you’ll find.

Here we go!

These threads always end up this way :))

For the record, ShotaShuffle is correct...Liam Kelly is 100% a Rangers fan & always has been.

The name (understandably) makes people jump to conclusions.

Back