Found in Amsterdam

Gee-A.T.B

Found a UK driving license on the way to the airport. Fellas from Bo’ness and initials DL 22 years of age.
Anyone know who this chap is get in touch.

Reactions: tuc
If you are on Twitter or Facebook it might be worth sending a message to the Bo'ness True Blues mate - although I think some may have been travelling with the Glaswegian Loyal.

I’m not a tweeter if anyone wants to put on there please do so. Just a pain in arse having to get fella new license etc. In saying that has an address on it il just post it back.

I’m not a tweeter if anyone wants to put on there please do so. Just a pain in arse having to get fella new license etc. In saying that has an address on it il just post it back.

I'll send them a message on Facebook

Try and get a phone number connected to that address as the guy could have recently moved house.Unlikely but better safe than sorry.

There was 3 youngsters from Bo'ness (late teens early 20's) with an older guy on my flight back to Edin today. Could have been one of them. They'd been there since Sunday and the older lad was a member of a Grangemouth flute band I think.

Back