Frankfurt fans

Mview83

Official Ticketer
Frankfurt have a huge following also.

Anyone know if they are having the scramble for travel etc that we are having?

All the bears in mainland Europe I know are driving so suspect most of the Germans will do the same.

Really? Surely not?
Took over the nou camp and has around 30,000 fans in Barcelona. Brought good numbers to London and still had some in the home end I’m sure.

Easier to travel to Spain again so I’m sure they’ll bring massive numbers and probably the same as us.

Last edited:
Do Frankfurt have a bit of a 'lively' element to their support? Was talking to a couple of Leipzig supporters after game on Thursday and they said to be wary as they have a bit of a liberty taking reputation.
Without doubt, there will be bother in Seville.

Frankfurt have a very active hooligan element and are also very political in a leftist sense - Antifa types very in the mould of St Pauli scum. And like them they try and pick off small groups to attack.

They will have enormous numbers in Seville.

Absolute bedlam to follow.

Very true why bother flying when you can just drive for 1500 miles. I think i would prefer a 3 hour flight over a 24 hour drive right enough.
I would too but they'll struggle for flights too, easy drive through a couple of countries if need be.

They would be daft to start trouble with us with the size of support we have. We have an army going to Seville stay in a crowd and all should be good. It’s not like they can just sneak up on us we will be everywhere.

It's another reason that's putting me off going over without a ticket as much as I want to. I've read about their fans and they seem very scummy. With the sheer numbers that'll be with us and them I'm worried about not actually getting to see the game as well. Hopefully everything goes off without a hitch.

It's another reason that's putting me off going over without a ticket as much as I want to. I've read about their fans and they seem very scummy. With the sheer numbers that'll be with us and them I'm worried about not actually getting to see the game as well. Hopefully everything goes off without a hitch.
It will be completely fine. They are saying same thing on there forums. It’ll be a huge party. Inevitable you’ll get incidents nothing more than Glasgow on a night out.

People need to stop acting like terrified children

With the amount of traveling fans from both sides and Betis and Sevilla fans in the city something will sadly kick off but as long as we win on the field where it matters I'll take it.

Stay safe everyone who's going over and stay in numbers.
It will be an absolute powderkeg for a couple of days.

Back