Frankfurt fans

I didn’t think you were! My time there was full of ignorance from Gibbos (as well as sone great folk too) but we dont need to argue anyway this week. Enjoy.
A few dont make many.
Here's to a fantastic night tomorrow and raising a glass to The Famous

Pretty sure we're not playing Nazis.
Which means no one will mind you singing about them!

Don't Mention the War has always been bad advice. Meanwhile the uninformed normie European football fan thinks Glasgow are great but pretty much can't tell them apart and would be shocked to understand the full depth of the rivalry and its rl bases, and educating him risks souring him on Rangers, or on you and them both. Don't Mention the Troubles is sounder advice. (It takes slightly more than a crash course to come right back to the starting point and accept that these fan scenes are great and wouldn't be this huge and this fanatical without that history.)

Meanwhile, spotted on one unofficial Frankfurt forum "greetings from Sevilla. The Scots are super nice and just want to cuddle."

Regards 10 German bombers i know Hamburg fans who follow Us in Europe some their tomorrow and they join in

Hello,

first sorry, my English is not flawless. I'am a supporter of Eintracht Frankfurt.

It's true that we have a number of problem fans, but that's a minority. They are also not popular with many other fans because they also damage our club with prohibited actions in the stadium. So our club get fines from time to time.

When you played against Leipzig, well over 90% or 95% of Frankfurt fans supported you, even though you played against another German club!
Not because we think we'll have it easier against you, but because of your club's long history and tradition.
Even our President was looking forward to seeing you in the direct interview after the West Ham game because of your tradition. And almost all fans think the same way!

The violent fans tend not to write in our forums either, but what our fans write about you in our forums is always about respect and joy to have you as an opponent.

That doesn't mean nothing will happen at all. With so many people, something is always happening. Conflicts would also arise at an event with thousands of drunken nuns.

But you don't have to expect basic animosity from our fans. There isn't, the opposite is right.
'thousands of drunken nuns'

Very poetic sir!

Hello,

first sorry, my English is not flawless. I'am a supporter of Eintracht Frankfurt.

It's true that we have a number of problem fans, but that's a minority. They are also not popular with many other fans because they also damage our club with prohibited actions in the stadium. So our club get fines from time to time.

When you played against Leipzig, well over 90% or 95% of Frankfurt fans supported you, even though you played against another German club!
Not because we think we'll have it easier against you, but because of your club's long history and tradition.
Even our President was looking forward to seeing you in the direct interview after the West Ham game because of your tradition. And almost all fans think the same way!

The violent fans tend not to write in our forums either, but what our fans write about you in our forums is always about respect and joy to have you as an opponent.

That doesn't mean nothing will happen at all. With so many people, something is always happening. Conflicts would also arise at an event with thousands of drunken nuns.

But you don't have to expect basic animosity from our fans. There isn't, the opposite is right.
Nice post mate, your English is better than my German! Hope you have a great time and get absolutely pumped! Take care and enjoy yourself

Back