Frankfurt fans

Hello,

first sorry, my English is not flawless. I'am a supporter of Eintracht Frankfurt.

It's true that we have a number of problem fans, but that's a minority. They are also not popular with many other fans because they also damage our club with prohibited actions in the stadium. So our club get fines from time to time.

When you played against Leipzig, well over 90% or 95% of Frankfurt fans supported you, even though you played against another German club!
Not because we think we'll have it easier against you, but because of your club's long history and tradition.
Even our President was looking forward to seeing you in the direct interview after the West Ham game because of your tradition. And almost all fans think the same way!

The violent fans tend not to write in our forums either, but what our fans write about you in our forums is always about respect and joy to have you as an opponent.

That doesn't mean nothing will happen at all. With so many people, something is always happening. Conflicts would also arise at an event with thousands of drunken nuns.

But you don't have to expect basic animosity from our fans. There isn't, the opposite is right.
I would say your English is fine. Also welcome to our forum. Enjoy the fun.

My flight here was nearly all Frankfurt fans, had my top on and a few came and spoke to me.

All good people in good spirits who are here to enjoy themselves just like we are, I know they have an element of troublemakers as do we but if that minority behave themselves I think we are in for a great couple of days mixing amongst each other.
That’s what it’s all about

Hello,

first sorry, my English is not flawless. I'am a supporter of Eintracht Frankfurt.

It's true that we have a number of problem fans, but that's a minority. They are also not popular with many other fans because they also damage our club with prohibited actions in the stadium. So our club get fines from time to time.

When you played against Leipzig, well over 90% or 95% of Frankfurt fans supported you, even though you played against another German club!
Not because we think we'll have it easier against you, but because of your club's long history and tradition.
Even our President was looking forward to seeing you in the direct interview after the West Ham game because of your tradition. And almost all fans think the same way!

The violent fans tend not to write in our forums either, but what our fans write about you in our forums is always about respect and joy to have you as an opponent.

That doesn't mean nothing will happen at all. With so many people, something is always happening. Conflicts would also arise at an event with thousands of drunken nuns.

But you don't have to expect basic animosity from our fans. There isn't, the opposite is right.
Welcome. Looking forward to meeting some of you in Sevilla, it should be an amazing experience for all of us.

Hello,

Hopefully the translation thing works and this isn't gibbersish:

Danke. Ich bin mir sicher, dass wir alle auf ein spannendes Spiel und eine störungsfreie Atmosphäre in Sevilla hoffen. Wir werden natürlich triumphieren, aber ich hoffe, dass jeder die Erfahrung genießt.:)

In English:

Thank you. I'm sure we all hope for an exciting game and a trouble-free atmosphere in Sevilla. We will, of course, triumph but I hope everyone enjoys the experience.:)

Hopefully the translation thing works and this isn't gibbersish:

Danke. Ich bin mir sicher, dass wir alle auf ein spannendes Spiel und eine störungsfreie Atmosphäre in Sevilla hoffen. Wir werden natürlich triumphieren, aber ich hoffe, dass jeder die Erfahrung genießt.:)

In English:

Thank you. I'm sure we all hope for an exciting game and a trouble-free atmosphere in Sevilla. We will, of course, triumph but I hope everyone enjoys the experience.:)
Except for this part "Wir werden natürlich triumphieren"/"We will, of course, triumph" it was perfect! ;)

Those Nazi bombers were dropping bombs on people all over Europe and the people the length and breadth of the UK suffered greatly because of that Nazi regime.
So like most Germans who despised what Hitler done I have absolutely no qualms about the bears singing this song.
F*** the Nazis .

Was gonna say sing ‘Nazi Bombers’ instead but then remembered how much I hate the tune of the song coupled with the length of time it goes on for too.

Let’s face it, people sing it to antagonise/annoy people anyway so I suppose it’s fitting in that sense.

Hello,

Welcome to Follow Follow! Your English is far better than my German. Enjoy tomorrow and here's to a memorable final (with a Rangers win) :D

My flight here was nearly all Frankfurt fans, had my top on and a few came and spoke to me.

All good people in good spirits who are here to enjoy themselves just like we are, I know they have an element of troublemakers as do we but if that minority behave themselves I think we are in for a great couple of days mixing amongst each other.

I really don’t think we’re in for Manchester Pt II here.

Vast majority of fans are here for the party and to mix with other fans.

Hello,

BE, It is a tradition here; all new members must post a photograph of their partner, wife or hot sister.

We are all waiting hahaha

Hello,

good man. Safe journey, and i hope your team loses.

Hello,

wait-nuns-like-fun

Met a few in the train station in Madrid. They had travelled from Texas for the game. In good spirits, and I told them I hope their team get pumped but they enjoy the

Met a few in the train station in Madrid. They had travelled from Texas for the game. In good spirits, and I told them I hope their team get pumped but they enjoy the trip!
They've drank the bar on our train dry not an issue for me #hungoverloyal

The German fans have by and large been great ambassadors for their clubs. There was a few pissed-up arseholes when Dortmund visited, but they were very much the minority.

I thought the RBL fans were exemplary. They showed real class in applauding the video of Jimmy Bell, and observed the minutes silence impeccably.

I'm sure 99% of Frankfurt fans will be fine too.

Wilkommen to Follow Follow!

Was gonna say sing ‘Nazi Bombers’ instead but then remembered how much I hate the tune of the song coupled with the length of time it goes on for too.

Let’s face it, people sing it to antagonise/annoy people anyway so I suppose it’s fitting in that sense.
There used to be a joke about the most hated supporter in Europe was the guy that shouted give us a B at the Borrusia Munchen Gladbach games. I feel the same about the 10 German bombers. Your only hope is a goal , penalty or sending off at 10 or 9 bombers. Worst football song ever.

Hello,

I enjoyed my visit to Frankfurt for a game against Schalke back in 2017.

But I should add

Auf gehts Mannheim
Kämpfen und siegen

Although that's more for the hockey than the football. Hoping to get to an Adler Mannheim v Lowen Frankfurt match at some point.

The German fans have by and large been great ambassadors for their clubs. There was a few pissed-up arseholes when Dortmund visited, but they were very much the minority.

I thought the RBL fans were exemplary. They showed real class in applauding the video of Jimmy Bell, and observed the minutes silence impeccably.

I'm sure 99% of Frankfurt fans will be fine too.

Wilkommen to Follow Follow!

Yes, we spoke to a few RBL fans after the game & they were excellent too FB.

Hello,

Have a good time if you are in Spain mate. Met 3 Frankfurt fans so far and all been brand new

Met quite a few Frankfurt fans in Faro last night. They were brand new and delighted to chat football and tomorrow’s game. They all see it as 50/50 and if anything think we are perhaps slight favourites.

They were delighted we beat Leipzig. :))

Frankfurt have allocated most of their tickets to their Ultras.

7 lorries are delivering their tifo materials from Poland to Seville.

Our fans are going to have to be right up for it.
Last time German trucks rolled into Poland it didn't go too well for all concerned.

Let's hope the end result this time round is the same.

Hello,

An amazing achievement for both our clubs to be in the final, with neither having an easy route.

Hopefully a cracking game and party in Seville.

And a Rangers win :))

Hello,

Enjoy yourself mate. It is amazing that two classic, traditional clubs are meeting in the final, and those fans such as us Bears & you Frank's get to enjoy being on the big stage once again. All the best (apart from the result).:))

They were awful.

I wasn't in the ICF, but I was in a newspaper photo next to a group of the lads who were battling with the police etc. I was getting all sorts of abuse when I got home "ya hooligan" etc :))

But, yes that was genuinely brutal that night.

Haha recognised a few faces in that photo. Police were a disgrace that night.

Frankfurt have allocated most of their tickets to their Ultras.

7 lorries are delivering their tifo materials from Poland to Seville.

Our fans are going to have to be right up for it.
Won’t make a blind bit of difference when the teams come out and it’s 2/3rds Rangers
Their hearts will sink

Not sure why you need 7 lorry’s for a 9000 fan Tifo

Back